Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Where are all the medical guys at? *Warning* Disturbing pictures!

stepho
04-18-2008, 05:15 PM
I know there are a few of you on here... and well I was hoping one of you fine gentalmen and/or ladies wouldn't mind glancing at this mole I have. Its about 2-3 times the size of a pencil eraser and lately its been getting a little larger i think.

I dont have health insurance otherwise I would just go have it looked up.. I'm in the process of getting insurance but until then i'd just like to get an idea of how likely it is to be cancerous.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v430/hells_gullet/DSC00292.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v430/hells_gullet/DSC00293.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v430/hells_gullet/DSC00289.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v430/hells_gullet/DSC00294.jpg

Thanks!

goldz28
04-18-2008, 10:23 PM
I would just go have it removed. The thing is, is it getting bigger, hurting, oozing anything?
You said you think its getting bigger. You should have it froze of with nitrogen. Or however they do it. I have one on my arm that was getting hard like a scab and I picked it off lol and now its fine. I don't think you should pick at it tho.

Genopsyde
04-18-2008, 10:58 PM
that is pretty effing gross.

u should use your zapper on it.

stepho
04-19-2008, 03:09 PM
I would just go have it removed. The thing is, is it getting bigger, hurting, oozing anything?
You said you think its getting bigger. You should have it froze of with nitrogen. Or however they do it. I have one on my arm that was getting hard like a scab and I picked it off lol and now its fine. I don't think you should pick at it tho.

I think its gotten bigger. It doesn't hurt and its not oozing though. I'm probably going to try and go monday.

goldz28
04-19-2008, 07:10 PM
Removing a mole I don't think should be a big deal, should just be an office visit. However ask them if they can send it to pathology to see if it is cancerous.

stone_mound_camaro
04-20-2008, 11:27 PM
i was completely NOT ready for that 1024x768 pic...how bout a link next time..

72chevelleOhio
04-21-2008, 12:37 AM
I remember reading in penthouse of a guy who had a mole on the back part of his bag, and he was all embarassed about it. Then his girlfriend found it, and whenever she went down on him she'd try to lick it. He said she'd always go after it and it was good sex. Then his doctor found out about it and talked him into removing it in case it turned cancerous. Then their sex life went to s#!t and he was writing in b!tchin' about it.......true story.
Except penthouse probably made it up.....I just like thinking "get it girl, GET IT"
........and now back to my beer......

1986Z28
04-21-2008, 10:41 AM
72chevelle... EWW

stepho
04-21-2008, 12:56 PM
I remember reading in penthouse of a guy who had a mole on the back part of his bag, and he was all embarassed about it. Then his girlfriend found it, and whenever she went down on him she'd try to lick it. He said she'd always go after it and it was good sex. Then his doctor found out about it and talked him into removing it in case it turned cancerous. Then their sex life went to s#!t and he was writing in b!tchin' about it.......true story.
Except penthouse probably made it up.....I just like thinking "get it girl, GET IT"
........and now back to my beer......

I'm hoping when they cut it off it leaves a scar. My girlfriend (well ex-girlfriend for the time being) thinks scars are hot. Which works out for me because i am a klutz and run into stuff all the time so I have a lot of scars.

Blackcrow64
04-23-2008, 06:05 PM
Ew... I was totally eating dinner when that picture popped up... Now I'm sick and not gonna finish my meal... Blah...

stepho
04-23-2008, 11:24 PM
Ew... I was totally eating dinner when that picture popped up... Now I'm sick and not gonna finish my meal... Blah...

Thats odd...

I think it looks like a hamburger patty on a hairy pale flesh colored plate...

Earlsfat
05-01-2008, 11:12 PM
Razor blade and a paper towel... 5 minutes, done.

by the way... YICK!

stepho
05-02-2008, 04:52 PM
Razor blade and a paper towel... 5 minutes, done.

by the way... YICK!

Its not that big, I dont think it would take a whole five minutes to cut it off. However I want to have it examined anyway in case its cancerous. If its cancerous and has infected the lympth nodes I could be in my last five years of life. Even though I know the chances of it being cancerous and or infecting the lympth nodes is really small, my life isn't something i am will to wager for $300 regardless of the odds.

stepho
05-08-2008, 12:19 PM
Just got back from the doctors. He pretty much did what you said Jim. Nurse came in and numbed it, then he cut it off with a razor blade. I distinctly heard him say "I'm going to cut it off with a #10 razor. Its a big ol sucker on his groin." to the nurse.

Here is an afterwards pic!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v430/hells_gullet/DSC00299.jpg

EDIT: Oh yeah I forgot to mention that he is sending the mole to the lab to have it checked out.

72chevelleOhio
05-11-2008, 05:22 PM
We could have cut it off for free...Maybe even used a clean knife too..
Does/did it hurt?
:thinkerg: You could have burn't it off, see if it would pop like a tick.. Then post the video on YouTube. That would leave a scar too...:evillol:

stepho
05-11-2008, 06:23 PM
We could have cut it off for free...Maybe even used a clean knife too..
Does/did it hurt?
:thinkerg: You could have burn't it off, see if it would pop like a tick.. Then post the video on YouTube. That would leave a scar too...:evillol:

Yeah I could have done those things, but I wanted to send it in to have it examined by the lab to see if its cancerous.

oh and no it didn't hurt when they did it. They numbed it first. Every once in a while there is a stinging or burning sensation, and it stung a little today when I went to the ocean.

72chevelleOhio
05-11-2008, 06:29 PM
it stung a little today when I went to the ocean.
That probably where you got it from in the first place...
All kinds of nasty in the water now days..:frown:

Add your comment to this topic!