Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

What do you with A PROBLEM Neighbor

dieselpower
10-16-2001, 01:40 AM
Hey

I want to here some sugestions with a problem neighbor , the fuck will call the cops on me for working on my car in the afternoon on a Sunday , but NO he has to crank up his shitty Harly-daivson at 7am on a F_____ saturday morning

so the posted image is my only sugestion to erdicate the problem

so any advice would help. :eek:

DVSNCYNIKL
10-16-2001, 07:10 AM
If he has a lawn, you could kill it. You could intentionally work on your car at the same time he starts his bike. Or, you can call the cops on him when he starts his bike. Either way, you just have to do things to aggravate him. Eventually, he'll back off.

Or you can ignore him since you pay rent/own your place just like he does.:D

BleachZee
12-07-2001, 04:25 PM
well, if you have an old Z-Car, just put some headers on it with no exahust pipe and wait till he's outside. Rev that car up and it will be so loud he won't even be able to feel the Harley vibrate under his butt.

:eek:

i_rebel
12-07-2001, 05:03 PM
If you happen to have a fax machine, or you work in an office . . .

You could dial his home number on your fax, and send a one page document through the machine . . .

When he picks up the phone he'll hear that annoying "beeooop ,blrrrrp". I do that quite often . . .

In fact, I've dialed someone on 5 faxes on my floor of the building that I work in, then after the fifth machine, I went back to the first and started again. It took all of about 1 minute . . .

Fax machines usually auto re-dial if they can't get through, so for about a minute of trouble, you will put his phone out of commission for quite some time . . .

Just imagine 5 fax machines trying to get through on his line . . . anybody trying to call him is going to get busy signals . . . and every time he picks up: "beeooop ,blrrrrp".

;)

Sentra Styling
12-07-2001, 05:23 PM
What ca the cops really do to you if you are doing nothing illegal???

2001 AE
12-15-2001, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by dieselpower
Hey

I want to here some sugestions with a problem neighbor , the fuck will call the cops on me for working on my car in the afternoon on a Sunday , but NO he has to crank up his shitty Harly-daivson at 7am on a F_____ saturday morning

so the posted image is my only sugestion to erdicate the problem

so any advice would help. :eek:

I think you should either call the cops on him when he starts his Harley or confront him about this problem in a non-threatening manner. With either approach there will be no love lost between you two and you cant lose.

Jimster
12-16-2001, 09:51 PM
Guys there is no point giving DP advice, they banned the dick-head

Add your comment to this topic!