Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

What a best of a car..

Devildust21
03-08-2008, 04:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwbJoe338L8

wow... all i have to say is that thing is kind of beastly.. i wish my talon could do that :( lmmfao

david-b
03-08-2008, 08:10 PM
Lame. And why would someone do that? Just sad. I hope its a 7-bolt and walks on him next time.

ned032002
03-08-2008, 09:11 PM
That Talon is not beastly, it's awd there for has more pushing power than a regular fwd. "Power of a DSM"? Whoever made that video should try turning the boost up to 35psi and then do a 6k launch. That would be a hell of a video.

Blackcrow64
03-08-2008, 10:22 PM
It's a car, not a fucking snowplow... What an idiot of a driver... :disappoin

I swear, nobody knows how to fucking drive in the snow anymore. I watched so many retards get stuck today it was unreal. If you start spinning it doesn't mean give it more gas. For Gods sake, shovel a path and ease into the gas...

Black99GST
03-08-2008, 10:39 PM
:lame:

ned032002
03-09-2008, 08:57 AM
Like when people try to go up a hill they think they need to floor it to make it up but they always end up short, they need to accelerate slow and never floor it unless of course your looking do some sweet donuts in the middle of a parking lot in that case put the petal to the metal.

rickyrickster25
03-09-2008, 10:02 AM
It's a car, not a fucking snowplow... What an idiot of a driver... :disappoin

I swear, nobody knows how to fucking drive in the snow anymore. I watched so many retards get stuck today it was unreal. If you start spinning it doesn't mean give it more gas. For Gods sake, shovel a path and ease into the gas...

So very true... I live in MN and you would swear peple around here have never seen snow before... I have almost been sideswiped and t-boned so many times this winter its ridiculous... there is an intersection by my apartment where so far this winter i have almost been hit 26 times, and yes i keep track... It just pisses me off... how the fuck do you almost get hit 26 times at the same intersection in a five month period? Theres no reason you should have to pull your e-brake and whip your car sideways so a stupid ass volvo doesnt smack you a block from your house...

Oh, i thought i would point out you forgot an "a" in the title of this post, im suprised noone has said anything, thats usually the first thing someone points out, lol...

Thor06
03-09-2008, 11:28 AM
What a fucking tool. I dont know whats worse, the dumbass that was driving the car or the guy that took the time to edit and upload it.

TalonEclipseMixGsx
03-10-2008, 08:48 PM
What a fucking tool. I dont know whats worse, the dumbass that was driving the car or the guy that took the time to edit and upload it.

It was probably the same jackass that did both.

JoeShmoe
03-12-2008, 08:37 AM
So lets add this item to the things that piss Joe off. What dumbass, its not a fucking snowplow nor a beast. Thats one of the worst uses of a DSM.:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Add your comment to this topic!