Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

trouble with my EAS suspension on 1995 Range,Anyone done the spring conversion?

b16Civic
01-29-2008, 10:47 AM
Hello i just bought a 95 range rover and it has a problem with the suspension, When i drive its ok for a few miles then it starts to hop and does not stay in one setting and the valve box vibrates constantly so what could it be,the owner said he replaced the system so im confused,has anyone done the spring conversion?How hard is it to do?do i need special tools and do i have to get a kit that has the eas override module or not?

Dex49236
08-07-2008, 09:55 PM
Hey,
I had the same problems with my 94 when I bought it last year. Not very fun when bags go flat on you. I recommend doing it. Me and my buddy took 4 hours to do it. You need to rent or buy a spring compressor. The spring kit cost me under $500.

Dex49236
02-15-2011, 11:04 AM
Hello i just bought a 95 range rover and it has a problem with the suspension, When i drive its ok for a few miles then it starts to hop and does not stay in one setting and the valve box vibrates constantly so what could it be,the owner said he replaced the system so im confused,has anyone done the spring conversion?How hard is it to do?do i need special tools and do i have to get a kit that has the eas override module or not?

I dont remember getting an overide, but the job is possible alone but best get a friend to help.

You can borrow a tool from Murrays O'Reilly or Advanced Auto Parts.

Add your comment to this topic!