Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

More for your money man!

$pooN
10-13-2001, 08:32 PM
If you have seen the new WRX's by Subaru then you will know what Im talking about. Since they have full time all wheel drive, they give you better hanging (in any condition or senario) plus a better start (all wheels grip and aviod peeling out when racing). It comes with 227hp turbo charged stock! 4 cylinder horizotally opposed engine. Complete with carbon fiber dash (optional) and 4 door with all the room you need and will save you money (since it is not an "oficial" sports car) when the insurence bill come. I personally machine tested all cars you can even imagine. The WRX will beat anything near its class and more! Price? Up to 25G, and less then 16G

$pooN

Jay!
10-13-2001, 08:38 PM
Welcome to AF. :D

The WRX is awesome. I'm going to test-drive one next week.

I think your poll got screwed up. What did you want it to say? :confused:

$pooN
10-13-2001, 09:04 PM
I was wanting to know what people thought about the wrx vs the prelude, and celica gt-s
oh well! :D

Jay!
10-13-2001, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by $pooN
I was wanting to know what people thought about the wrx vs the prelude, and celica gt-s
oh well! :D How's that? :D

$pooN
10-13-2001, 09:24 PM
lol...yeah man...that will work!

F20C
10-14-2001, 04:00 PM
You sound like a salesperson working at a Subaru Dealership.

F20C
10-14-2001, 04:02 PM
I driven WRX multiple times and the car is great value for it's money. But you get low quality interior. Also lousy shifter plus horrible tire. The car stands too high so you can experience a lot of bodyroll.

GTS-4 Ben
10-16-2001, 09:24 AM
The other 2 don't come close to the WRX.

YogsVR4
10-16-2001, 03:35 PM
The WRX is a nice car. Its not the most refined but its head and shoulders above your other choices in many ways.

Never pay again for live sex! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=1) | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=3) | Chat for free! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=5)

DVSNCYNIKL
10-17-2001, 12:38 PM
I'd be hard pressed between the WRX and the GT-S. Hard to choose for me.

primera man
10-18-2001, 08:25 AM
WRX All the way for me

DVSNCYNIKL
10-18-2001, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by primera man
WRX All the way for me

Are you still looking into making that a reality?:confused:

primera man
10-19-2001, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by DVSNCYNIKL

Are you still looking into making that a reality?:confused:

Well.....kind off. The one i was looking at is gone, But now there are 3 more in there to take it's place now !!!.
I have to drive past them everyday going to work :mad: :mad: :mad:

Still cant make my mind up 100%

DVSNCYNIKL
10-19-2001, 06:52 AM
Oooh! That must suck. What colors are they available in?

primera man
10-19-2001, 07:07 AM
Oooh! That must suck. What colors are they available in?

White,red and blue.
No STI two Doors though.
The blue is a hatch back :bloated: , but the best looking one.

Has a nice 2002 White on with gold 18"s as well

DVSNCYNIKL
10-19-2001, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by primera man

White,red and blue.
No STI two Doors though.
The blue is a hatch back :bloated: , but the best looking one.

Has a nice 2002 White on with gold 18"s as well

That white one sounds the most tempting.

primera man
10-19-2001, 07:14 AM

That white one sounds the most tempting.

With the most tempting price of $56,000.00 !!!

'll be working till i'm a old man paying it off.
When i pass on to another life........
I'll be able to get my grandkids to finish the weekly payments off !!!!

DVSNCYNIKL
10-19-2001, 07:18 AM
Then you'll be a carcass driving fool!:D:Dj/k

primera man
10-19-2001, 07:22 AM
Then you'll be a carcass driving fool!:D:Dj/k

LOL :D

pharcide
10-19-2001, 07:25 AM
sorry guys, but for the money i rather have a Nissan sentra se-r vspec model, for about 18.5k you can have a bad ass looking car and faster than the imprezza, also you can easily add turbo for about 2k more, i'm to be well under the 25k mark. now i do admit that 4 wheel drive is vicious and nice, but man 25k for a pocket rocket is alot if you ask me its not worth it, interior is way tooo ugly, understand so they can make it cheaper but to me the se-r vspec is just a better buy :flipa:

Cannabis
11-04-2001, 03:21 AM
I can't believe the celica was even put in this comparo. That car is one of the most overpriced hunks of metal. I would definitly consider the sentra se-r vspec first, but would still end up with the WRX. Awd vs FWd is the sole reason.

MattyG
11-12-2001, 05:18 PM
Hey Primera Man you are from NZ right?

If you have your heart set on a WRX then go for it, but I don't think you should buy one because there are sooooo many on the NZ roads already. Seems pretty much everyone over here has one.

The Primera in your signature looks way more original and distinctive than any WRX I reckon.

Just my 02.

gang$tarr
11-12-2001, 09:31 PM
i would so go WRX.... like somebody else said the others don't come close.
The prelude and celica compete with each other, the WRX is a level above. With the AWD, turbo engine, it's alot better car

primera man
11-12-2001, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by MattyG
Hey Primera Man you are from NZ right?

If you have your heart set on a WRX then go for it, but I don't think you should buy one because there are sooooo many on the NZ roads already. Seems pretty much everyone over here has one.

The Primera in your signature looks way more original and distinctive than any WRX I reckon.

Just my 02.

Thanks dude....and welcome along to AF.

After plenty of thinking i have scraped the idea due to the price of them. I still think they are way to dear at the moment.
Maybe later on if they come down in price

Add your comment to this topic!