Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

does any body have a 307 cause.....

Ran
02-11-2003, 10:02 AM
i have a peugeot 307 and in the place it shows how much gas you have in your gas tank it sometimes stucks.:(
does somebody know of this problem and know how to fix it?

thanks in advanced

Ran

Stefanel1
02-11-2003, 03:29 PM
ask to a Peugeot dealer.

Jimster
02-12-2003, 01:49 AM
So you are saying it is the mechanical fuel gauge by the speedometer???? Well to be honest with a car like the 3O7- I'd take it to a Peugeot dealer.

Ran
02-12-2003, 05:01 AM
well if i go to a peugeot dealer it might cost a lot of money to fix this littel problem maybe anyone knows how to fix it without going to a dealer?:rolleyes:

Ran
02-12-2003, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by Jimster
So you are saying it is the mechanical fuel gauge by the speedometer???? Well to be honest with a car like the 3O7- I'd take it to a Peugeot dealer.
well not quite there is fuel but the place where it shows you how much fuel you have sometimes just doesnt move. (without stopping the gas from getting to the engine(the car can still drive))

Jimster
02-12-2003, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Ran

well not quite there is fuel but the place where it shows you how much fuel you have sometimes just doesnt move. (without stopping the gas from getting to the engine(the car can still drive))

OK so it is the mechanical fuel gague..........well I don't know how to disassemble the Instrument binacle of the 3O7 and aren't going to give you any phoney advice on how to.....BUT your car SHOULD still be under warranty and if it has a trip computer it will tell you how much fuel you have left- but the fact the car is nder warranty ad it is the fault of Peugeot means that you could have it repaired for free- unless you live in one of those third world places that they don't care about the customer........

Ran
02-14-2003, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by Jimster

OK so it is the mechanical fuel gague..........well I don't know how to disassemble the Instrument binacle of the 3O7 and aren't going to give you any phoney advice on how to.....BUT your car SHOULD still be under warranty and if it has a trip computer it will tell you how much fuel you have left- but the fact the car is nder warranty ad it is the fault of Peugeot means that you could have it repaired for free- unless you live in one of those third world places that they don't care about the customer........
i don't know what contries you are talking about but i think in mine they will fix it for free and good news it works good now. if i will have any more problems i will tell you guys and thanks for your advice

Ran

Stefanel1
02-14-2003, 07:16 PM
happy to know that it's working now ;)

Ran
02-15-2003, 03:15 AM
me too thanks for all the help:) ;)

Add your comment to this topic!