Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

level 10 bulletproof tranny?

daveauth21
02-04-2003, 10:17 AM
does anyone know if this is better than buying a new tranny and getting the vb mod done? i have a new tranny but i want the strongest longest lasting auto tranny i can get or make,and these bulletproof trannys sound badass

bk2kmax
02-04-2003, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by daveauth21
does anyone know if this is better than buying a new tranny and getting the vb mod done? i have a new tranny but i want the strongest longest lasting auto tranny i can get or make,and these bulletproof trannys sound badass

As far as I know it is better because they will strengthen all of the internals and I believe they also offer a warranty which is better, don't forget the added benefit of a faster and smoother shifting automagic.

mad max 98
02-05-2003, 05:39 AM
rock on dave , but u might wanna take ur time looking cuz i heard there s a company that makes trannies in new jersey and they claim their trannies are stronger than level 10 , so sorry idont have the name on the top of my head but trust me it exists, remember any aftermarket tranny will not give u any performance advantages cuz it operates in the same way but it's a mod for the long run and it's very urgent f ur boosting but what makes a tranny faster is what u do to it like vb,shiftronic manual shift kit from level10 , and maybe a tcu from JWT, ur on the right track brother:devil: btw the shiftronic device is $1050 but i'm not sure f its useful or not cusz i havn't seen anybody using it

bk2kmax
02-05-2003, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by mad max 98
rock on dave , but u might wanna take ur time looking cuz i heard there s a company that makes trannies in new jersey and they claim their trannies are stronger than level 10 , so sorry idont have the name on the top of my head but trust me it exists, remember any aftermarket tranny will not give u any performance advantages cuz it operates in the same way but it's a mod for the long run and it's very urgent f ur boosting but what makes a tranny faster is what u do to it like vb,shiftronic manual shift kit from level10 , and maybe a tcu from JWT, ur on the right track brother:devil: btw the shiftronic device is $1050 but i'm not sure f its useful or not cusz i havn't seen anybody using it

I heard the same thing over at the org and I can't remember what the name of that company is either.

Add your comment to this topic!