Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

New Tc

Boom-obi
12-12-2007, 10:08 PM
What's up guys? I've been on this site for awhile but haven't posted for months, just got my 2007 Scion tC. Silver 5spd.

Mods- Trd shift knob, blue accent lights(will be changed to 10" Orange Streetglow with sound controller), Silver Start Ultra cool blue headlights.

This area of the site seems a little slow but hopefully I can bring some life.

Future Mods- Weapon R cold air intake, Magnaflow exhaust, vinyl eyebrow overlays, shorty antenna, Kenwood 6.5" Touch screen DVD player, Short Shifter, TRD racing cluth, Tint(Windows, brake lights all three), Strut bars, New shoes(this summer), painted calipers, I would like to lower it but then I would get suspension crazy.

That's all the mods I hope to get done in the next 6 months. A hp increase would be nice to see but with the warranty being an issue a turbo charger may be out of the question. I will post pics of my car asap and see what you all think. Just clocked over 5k on the odometer and she seems to be running smooth. I live in the north country so the winter time is a real test for this hatch. Let's get some conversations rolling.

-Boom-obi

silentscreams85
12-14-2007, 06:15 PM
take a look at the TRD supercharger if you want some extra oomph. 200hp and 180tq. and its covered by the warranty

Boom-obi
12-14-2007, 09:08 PM
True, but I am only worried about the cost...

silentscreams85
12-15-2007, 05:49 PM
yeah $3k is kind of alot for the power gains, considering you get alot more with the turbo. but you can't have it all i suppose.

Nate.D
08-14-2009, 07:57 PM
yeah i am looking to buy a scion tc in the next 6 ms.. but this summer i got a 944 porsche and working on that.

The Good Doctor
01-25-2010, 06:25 PM
recently picked up a Tc myself, and I'm now looking into mods. boom-obi, I'd be interested in hearing which mods you've liked & what you haven't. or anyone else who has experience with Tc parts/accessories.

Add your comment to this topic!