Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

looking for car

onzzz
12-09-2007, 03:42 PM
So i have about 10-12K (canadain) to spend on a car and i'm not sure what to be looking at.. i've always wanted a skyline but i'm not sure about left hand drive, so i also want to look at other cars, i'm open to almost anything , rwd,fwd,awd, 4door, 2door, hatchback, etc etc. i'm willing to upgrade/mod in the furture, oh and i'd like it to be fairly fast.
are their any other questions i should answer?

sickcallawayc12
12-09-2007, 03:54 PM
A Skyline would always be on the top of my list if they were available to me.
With that car, it shouldn't really matter what side you're driving on.

onzzz
12-09-2007, 04:45 PM
well there are a few skylines on here.. whitch would be the best to go check out http://www.canadatrader.com/result/result.aspx?searchtype=adv&category=4000&mk=NISSAN&md=SKYLINE&pro=BC&type=province#

there are also many import sites.. but with about 12k ... i'm not sure what i should do..

sickcallawayc12
12-09-2007, 08:57 PM
The link doesn't provide your search results so you know.

Well being in the US almost all my life I can't say that i've had any driving experience with a Skyline. But just like buying any used car, head to an informative forum on the vehicle that can give you issues to look for, get a CARFAX report or equivalent for vehicle history, have it inspected by a trustworthy mechanic as well as yourself, and test drive it. Doing these should give you a good idea on whether a vehicle is a good buy or not.

Add your comment to this topic!