Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Bought one

Tom-ADC
12-07-2007, 06:50 PM
Went down to check out a Vue to tow behind our RV and sat in the Aura & the car just felt great. We used to tow a 2005 Ion but that was totalled 3 weeks ago, the Aura will make a perfect replacement. The Ion was nice this thing is great, ove the smell of leather can almost hear Richardo talking about the rich smell of new leather:grinyes:

samprix
12-10-2007, 11:00 AM
"Look what what they've done to my car".

erick87
08-30-2008, 12:14 PM
bought a 2007 xr low miles........ liking it real well , especcially riding in the trunk hunting down the rattles.. ended up being the trunk insulation was loose. not much to sacrifice considering id have to spend 5-10k more for a comperable import.... GO USA

hotrod213
10-23-2008, 05:37 PM
so hows the Aura going. I always thought Saturns were interesting car. I have been debating getting one but would like some better input from an actual user. thanks.

unauthorized advertising link removed by Moderator

Oldengineer
10-25-2008, 12:49 AM
so hows the Aura going. I always thought Saturns were interesting car. I have been debating getting one but would like some better input from an actual user. thanks.

I own an 08 Aura XE 3.5, and, have put 17K on her so far. The car has decent power, gets excellent fuel economy, and handles quite well. So far I have had zero problems with it. The build quality is easily as good as any of the imports. Mine has the low tech pushrod V6 that loafs along at 2000 RPM at interstate speeds, and, delivers 30+ MPG. I drive it on a lot of long business trips and find it very comfortable even after long hours behind the wheel. While shopping, I test drove a bunch of its competitors, but, liked the Aura best of all.

Regards:
Oldengineer

frankcarparts
02-15-2009, 07:15 AM
My Aura is still running perfectly.

'97ventureowner
02-15-2009, 11:25 AM
Please check the date of the last post in the thread and do not respond if that date is longer than 3 months from the current date.
From AF's Community Guidelines:
POSTING IN CLOSED OR OUTDATED THREADS:
Please avoid posting or voting in outdated threads. It merely clutters up the message board and makes it more difficult for fellow members to sort through the vast amount of information contained on the boards. If you have new and important information to add regarding a past discussion, feel free to start a new thread and if need be, add a link to the original thread.

The link to these guidelines can be found here:http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...uidelines.html

Closed.

Add your comment to this topic!