Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Site Problems & UDP Question

rickyrickster25
11-23-2007, 03:01 AM
I just wanted to make it known that i have been having a lot of problems logging on to A&F and it saying the site is unavailable for whoever runs A&F. Its really only happened to me this week, and it has been pretty consistant and i have tried multiple computers and had the same problem.

I was also curious if it is a good idea to buy a UDP off of ebay and if they are made decent and they hold up. If not, where else should i look?

Thanks! & Happy Thanksgiving!

Blackcrow64
11-23-2007, 03:52 AM
The UICP depends on what it is made out of and who is selling it... Could be a good one or it could be a knock off one.

As for the login problems... AF has always had server issues and they are always trying to solve the problem. It just means that we are getting hammered with traffic lately and there's nothing they can do about it unless they upgrade the server. Which I hope happens soon... But I'm not gonna hold my breath... I have heard lots of people are having problems with it, but I haven't had any problems recently. :dunno:

david-b
11-23-2007, 08:06 AM
I got an eBay UDP, from Bomz Racing Co. Still holding up great. When I had to take it off this summer I checked for broken guides/grooves and damage and there was absolutely none. Still in perfect shape. It seemed balanced too (as it should be). When I bought it I centered it on a stick basically and it didn't fall to any side. I know that's not the best way, but if it was bad it would have failed miserably.

I've also had site problems here. You get them from time to time. As Brian said, it's server issues; too much traffic. It used to be a lot worse.

SilvrEclipse
11-23-2007, 10:09 AM
I couldn't get on for a whole day once this week.

bleedEGLblue
11-23-2007, 10:17 AM
I have noticed problems, usually just walk away and coem back later lol.

Add your comment to this topic!