Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

2 questions

ccopriviza
09-10-2007, 11:20 PM
i heard the mopar stage three coilovers are really good. what would you guys suggest for suspension?

im running an agp 50 trim turbo, would 1000cc injectors and an ems be worth buying? or should i go with 750cc and an safc? need some advice

Turbodog97
09-10-2007, 11:58 PM
i heard the mopar stage three coilovers are really good. what would you guys suggest for suspension?

im running an agp 50 trim turbo, would 1000cc injectors and an ems be worth buying? or should i go with 750cc and an safc? need some advice

Any of the Mopar staged suspensions are good in my book. My friend had the S2's and his car road like a dream. There's also: Eibach, BC racing, and Nex to name a couple decent brands. I've heard nothing but good about the BC's and plan on getting them for myself when the time comes.

Your setup wise...I wouldn't suggest 1000cc injectors do to the ridiculous amounts of timing you would have to pull to make the setup work-able. What's your target hp range? If it's around 400-450, 750's and some sort of an ems will do. I'm not sure if the safc can pull enough from the 750's though...I know you can with a dtec, emanage, aem ems, and etc...

ccopriviza
09-11-2007, 12:02 PM
im looking to make a good amount of hp. the shop i ussually go to said i could run 1000cc with an aem ems with about 2 and a half hrs of tunning on the dyno... is there truth to that? is it really not worth getting them?

is the tunning capability and everything worth buying an aem ems for 750's bc it is very pricey? what else could i use to get sum good numbers?

thanx for your help...... ur car looks sick.... u got a cardomian page or nething for it?

ccopriviza
09-19-2007, 04:09 PM
can noone else help me at please?

Add your comment to this topic!