i need help

08-29-2007, 06:46 PM
1985 conquest turbo i am looking 4 upgrades:smokin:

08-29-2007, 06:48 PM
ok i thank yuo

10-15-2007, 03:54 PM
Does your Conquest have an intercooler? If not, you will need one. The best way is to get the intercooler parts from a TSI/ESI-R widebody. You need the compressor housing and wastegate, pipes, intercooler (duh), IC mounts (the ones that hold the intercooler and mount into the body), OVCP, IC rad. overflow bottle and mount.

As for the wastegate controller (if you use a 3-port). Use the post that is back of the two ports that are together and are toward the front of the car; that is if you want to run stock boost.

You can also use the TSI EMS harness, injectors, computer, ISC, and other parts to convert to TSI spec.

Also, if you don't have it get a LSD (87 widebody diff bolts up, 88+ LSD need hybrid CV-shafts or 5-lug conversion)

Avoid anything stupid and you will be fine.

02-11-2008, 10:18 PM
i have all that stuff for sale

Add your comment to this topic!