Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Help:Price Quote.

elysec
08-19-2007, 12:10 PM
I'm thinking about selling my car in the near future. It's a 1998 Sunfire GT. (black)
The body is great a couple dents and little scrapes no rust or damage really.
It runs perfect and i've babied it so bad in the 2 years i've had it, as did the previous owner.
It has brand new tires, brakes, altinator, exhaust, O2 sensor, clutch fixed etc.
It's pretty well mint. I'd sell it certified and e-tested to make it easier on the buyer.
I bought it for $6,000. (if that helps) I also have all the records of all work done to the car.

If someone could give me an idea what it would be worth I would REALLY appeciate it.
Thanks! Elyse.

muff34
08-20-2007, 06:07 PM
I'm thinking about selling my car in the near future. It's a 1998 Sunfire GT. (black)
The body is great a couple dents and little scrapes no rust or damage really.
It runs perfect and i've babied it so bad in the 2 years i've had it, as did the previous owner.
It has brand new tires, brakes, altinator, exhaust, O2 sensor, clutch fixed etc.
It's pretty well mint. I'd sell it certified and e-tested to make it easier on the buyer.
I bought it for $6,000. (if that helps) I also have all the records of all work done to the car.

If someone could give me an idea what it would be worth I would REALLY appeciate it.
Thanks! Elyse. run a search at auto trader.ca for cars around that age you should be able to get an idea how much to ask. you did not specify mileage here so no one can really give you a price . also it is a standard and that may make it harder to sell . no mention here of stereo or power options either. if mileage is not too high I might say 3500 to 4,000 but it had better be a sharp unit .......sorry. it`s basically a ten year old car. I`ve got a 2000 sunfire 150,000 km very good shape and was told 3 grand .....gulp....lol

Add your comment to this topic!