Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

s2k

kingpinn
07-23-2007, 11:24 AM
what motor is better the 2.0 or the 2.2 .. or what are the high and lows of both... and dont flame and say why didnt you put this in the s2k form because if your a honda guy you should still have some info. if you dont have anything intelligent to say they dont ... thanks

AudioGuy93DelSol
07-24-2007, 08:49 PM
nd dont flame and say why didnt you put this in the s2k form because if your a honda guy you should still have some info. if you dont have anything intelligent to say they dont ... thanks

Guess what? This goes in the S2K section. Like it or not.

AudioGuy93DelSol
07-24-2007, 08:55 PM
As for your question, the 2 liter revs higher, the 2.2 has a lower redline but makes more torque because of the higher displacement. Personal preference. I don't mind having to rev a motor high to make power but some people like the more "usable" powerband of the 2.2.

Xv7vX
04-25-2008, 05:15 PM
I have something intelligent to say . . .
Dont buy an s2k, seriously! I owned one for a long time. Unless you absolutly need a convertible AND a honda or your getting one for free dont waste your time and money. There are much better cars with much better power and handling that wont have the list of problems assoc with the S

Add your comment to this topic!