Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

the ford, chevy,dodge, and honda bashing forum

carguy92
06-14-2007, 11:58 PM
hello everyone, i am new here forum-wise, but i have been on this site for nearly a year and a half. i have one question. what cars from these two do you hate?(you can also talk about chevys! and hondas!)

my most hated cars are:
11. daihatsu midget-looks like oprah winfrey mixed with ass. it's from gran turismo 4 by the way.
10. ford contour-what the hell was ford thinking when they made it. it's a shoebox with metal, looks like shit, and is a slight gas problem.
9. ford gt-looks sleek, but too damn expensive and rare. i saw one and my heart melted. they are sexy! but cost 200,000-400,000 dollars on average. i have only seen one.
8. chevy cavalier-need i explain this rat ugly car?
7. dodge neon srt4-supposed sports car, but is nothing but cat shit compared to a ford taurus sho.
6. honda civic-what a waste. better yet, all hondas, outside of s2000s and nsx models, are gay ass cars.
5. chevy corsica-an absolutely bigger shitbag than a honda. no leg room, drives like crap, and is for people who are idiots.
4. ford svt-too damn heavy and is a phony truck. my uncle could smoke it.
3. dodge viper gts-an absolute piece of expensive ancient shit that has understeer,plus poor feul economy.
2. chevy metro-what the **** chevy. this is so gay, it would be the cavalier's partner.it is also a geo
1. my most hated car, the honda accord, which is more of a flop than new coke and crystal pepsi combined.

by the way, you can bash any european car as well.;) :)

sickcallawayc12
06-15-2007, 11:18 AM
I hate all Fords except the Mustang and pickups to an extent.
I hate all Neons, not the SRT as much (its a pretty good deal, admit it).
Grand Cherokees.
Cavaliers (they blow ass period).
Dodge pickups/Durango 97-up.

carguy92
06-15-2007, 11:40 AM
I hate all Fords except the Mustang and pickups to an extent.
I hate all Neons, not the SRT as much (its a pretty good deal, admit it).
Grand Cherokees.
Cavaliers (they blow ass period).
Dodge pickups/Durango 97-up.

[Removed by Moderating Staff]

sickcallawayc12
06-15-2007, 12:02 PM
mustangs are girl cars.

The Rocky Mountain Mustang Roundup is here in Steamboat this weekend. Mustangs from 1964 1/2 to present, stock to show cars to all out race machines and everything in between. From Ford to Ford Cobra to Saleen to Roush. Autocrossing session and racing on the street. Those cars are anything but "girl cars".

carguy92
06-15-2007, 01:50 PM
The Rocky Mountain Mustang Roundup is here in Steamboat this weekend. Mustangs from 1964 1/2 to present, stock to show cars to all out race machines and everything in between. From Ford to Ford Cobra to Saleen to Roush. Autocrossing session and racing on the street. Those cars are anything but "girl cars".

BlackGT2000
06-17-2007, 10:32 PM
^^ Clearly a comment made by somebody who doesn't know mustangs.

carguy92
06-17-2007, 11:55 PM
^^ Clearly a comment made by somebody who doesn't know mustangs.

BlackGT2000
06-18-2007, 06:31 AM
uh huh...... sounds like you really know what you're talking about.

ShadowWulf2K
06-18-2007, 11:19 AM
shut up dude.

Uh oh! Look out guys, its teh intarnetz tough guy!!! RUN!!!

a corvette fan like me knows that vette's own those pieces of shit.:shakehead

And Lambo owns Corvettes, and a Veyron owns Lambos, and the space shuttle owns Veyrons.... Do you see where this same stupid cliche internet message board argument always goes?

carguy92
06-18-2007, 11:54 AM

And Lambo owns Corvettes, and a Veyron owns Lambos, and the space shuttle owns Veyrons.... Do you see where this same stupid cliche internet message board argument always goes?

carguy92
06-18-2007, 11:56 AM

ShadowWulf2K
06-18-2007, 12:00 PM
learn to spell you dummy

Insultng my speling, I no whre this iz leeding...

carguy92
06-18-2007, 02:32 PM
Insultng my speling, I no whre this iz leeding...

carguy92
06-18-2007, 02:33 PM
uh huh...... sounds like you really know what you're talking about.

BlackGT2000
06-18-2007, 05:20 PM
For a "carguy" you really don't know much about cars. What is 92... the year you were born? That age seems about on par with your jokes and dialect. Why don't you keep your BS to a minimum and learn something from the forum rather than making uninformed statements that are only backed by poor jokes.

ShadowWulf2K
06-18-2007, 05:24 PM
That age seems about on par with your jokes and dialect.

lol, I thought the same thing. I was like, "Are these the best he's got?"

BlackGT2000
06-18-2007, 05:32 PM
Yeah they are pretty bad. I am all for bashing cars... even the mustang is not immune to bashing, but use some facts to bash it for crying out loud. "Mustangs prior to 1980 are ok"? How is that... some of the worst mustangs ever came out prior to 1980..... many of the best mustangs ever have come out of SVT in recent years. In any case, if there is a forum for bashing.... this is it, but do it with some sort of facts, any facts, even one fact would be an improvement in this thread.

carguy92
06-18-2007, 09:19 PM
For a "carguy" you really don't know much about cars. What is 92... the year you were born? That age seems about on par with your jokes and dialect. Why don't you keep your BS to a minimum and learn something from the forum rather than making uninformed statements that are only backed by poor jokes.

sickcallawayc12
06-18-2007, 09:56 PM
what is your year dickwad. it says 2000, so your 7 dumbass.
:shakehead :banhim:

BlackGT2000
06-19-2007, 02:50 PM
Well kid, actually I am 23. The mustang was a 2000, I know that was impossible to decipher from my signature block. We all know that the 92 in your name is not referring to a car since you do not own one. Go learn something about cars than come back.

carguy92
06-19-2007, 08:30 PM
:shakehead :banhim:

carguy92
06-19-2007, 08:30 PM
Well kid, actually I am 23. The mustang was a 2000, I know that was impossible to decipher from my signature block. We all know that the 92 in your name is not referring to a car since you do not own one. Go learn something about cars than come back.

sickcallawayc12
06-19-2007, 08:47 PM
ban me? oh how rare medium or well f**cking done. callaways suck dick. you from the trailer park trash in the hood.
Funny how you say that since Callaway makes Corvettes much much better cars.

FYI: I said :shakehead :banhim: because you are now breaking the AF rules by insulting the people and not the topic. Now I really don't care how much more you insult me or the other AF members, but i'm sure it won't be tolerated by the good moderators who are responsible for keeping people/kids like you away from AF so I suggest you watch what you say if you want to continue to being a member.:wink: And yes, i do live in a trailer park. how'd you guess?

Dyno247365
06-20-2007, 03:08 AM
How is this not locked yet? Hey I wanna join!!

I love corvettes, and I hate corvette fans, because they think that their car is better then anything AND they think that they know more about cars then anyone. I just don't get it, what is the chance of them being THAT ignorant?

If you're comparing numbers, look how old I AM.

Cars I hate...I don't hate the car as much as the driver who ruins the car, whether ricing it up or recklessly crashing it or blasting rap music down public streets. Why hate Hondas when my country is full of em? I'd be in a rage all the time.

BlackGT2000
06-20-2007, 05:34 AM
Haha this kid wants to "do something about it". Who was it earlier that mentioned the internet tough guy? You know maybe you should consider, of course when you are old enough, joining the military. You would be taught to be a much better person than you appear to be now.... or at least to keep your mouth shut.

ShadowWulf2K
06-20-2007, 11:14 AM
Who was it earlier that mentioned the internet tough guy?

That was me. I like this kid, he's entertaining.

But seriously, carguy92, if you're serious about being into cars, stop acting like this. You don't need to insult everyone here. Being into cars isn't about being some Vin Diesel tough guy, despite what you learned from The Fast and The Furious.

Part about being an car enthusiast is being able to interact with the people who share the same interest as you. In fact, interaction with other car people is a great way of learing more car stuff. Coming onto an message board and mouthing off trying to act tough only works against yourself.

So please, lighten up and try to get along. I'd hate to see someone get banned from AF cause they have some confused ideas about being into cars.

MonsterBengt
06-20-2007, 07:49 PM
learn to spell you dummy

Learn grammars, mildly enlighted young person of the american educational system.

carguy92
06-21-2007, 03:02 PM
Funny how you say that since Callaway makes Corvettes much much better cars.

FYI: I said :shakehead :banhim: because you are now breaking the AF rules by insulting the people and not the topic. Now I really don't care how much more you insult me or the other AF members, but i'm sure it won't be tolerated by the good moderators who are responsible for keeping people/kids like you away from AF so I suggest you watch what you say if you want to continue to being a member.:wink: And yes, i do live in a trailer park. how'd you guess?

carguy92
06-21-2007, 03:04 PM
Haha this kid wants to "do something about it". Who was it earlier that mentioned the internet tough guy? You know maybe you should consider, of course when you are old enough, joining the military. You would be taught to be a much better person than you appear to be now.... or at least to keep your mouth shut.

carguy92
06-21-2007, 03:05 PM
Learn grammars, mildly enlighted young person of the american educational system.

sickcallawayc12
06-21-2007, 03:38 PM
cause you can't afford a house:evillol:
:shakehead
well not that this matters but i'm 23 and a full time student so i don't think i'm supposed to own a house yet. Plus, living in a trailer makes for cheap housing compared to, say, a dorm.

Moderators, please close this worthless thread as its obviously going nowhere. The majority of the posts aren't even about car bashing. Some are him bashing on others and others are us telling him to stop, which he doesn't want to, it seems.

BlackGT2000
06-21-2007, 06:31 PM
This thread sucks like "carguy92"

carguy92
06-22-2007, 01:27 AM
This thread sucks like "carguy92"

carguy92
06-22-2007, 01:30 AM
:shakehead
well not that this matters but i'm 23 and a full time student so i don't think i'm supposed to own a house yet. Plus, living in a trailer makes for cheap housing compared to, say, a dorm.

Moderators, please close this worthless thread as its obviously going nowhere. The majority of the posts aren't even about car bashing. Some are him bashing on others and others are us telling him to stop, which he doesn't want to, it seems.

BlackGT2000
06-22-2007, 08:50 AM
Good riddance

2.2 Straight six
06-22-2007, 08:54 AM
Closed and starter banned permanently.

Add your comment to this topic!