Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

rust repair

CMAan
10-28-2002, 08:52 PM
Hi, I am new to the forums and have a couple of questions. I am fairly car illiterate so I ask you to bare with me. My first question is: Is it possible to fix the body damage from cancer bubbles that have been painted over? My next question is how much would some decent rims cost? My third question is: how can I improve my gas milage? And is there anything else that I should look into for my 1990 legacy coupe?
Also, does anybody have pics of their '90 legacy's?

thx for the help

JDM_Scooby
11-03-2002, 08:50 PM
For your bubbles on the body I would suggest sanding it down in that area to were there aren't any bubbles or rust anymore, apply a primer and repaint. To buy decent wheels, well, that depends on what you are looking for. I have lightwheight racing wheels on my Legacy and they were not cheap so i doubt you are looking for that type of wheel. If you are looking for premium factory wheels then I have a set with tires I could sell you for very cheap. Any other wheels I would suggest checkiong local shops that sell hub caps and wheels, usually they will sell used wheels for very cheap that are in good condition. As for the gas milage I would go with an MSD ignitoin system. Iahve a friend that installed one on his 1998 Celica GT and it did wonders

Add your comment to this topic!