Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

need this part...funny story...

philly rs
06-10-2007, 05:57 PM
ok i need the front RS lip for a 96-97 rs camaro..heres what happend.... i was rolling ou to the airport today to pick someone up..well as im cruising along on 275 i have this BMW rollen with me. so we doing our thing not raceing or anything but for sum reason he flew by me all of a sudden.... we were already going like 70-80 and my silly ass look and see the pressure in my bottle is built up to like 14/15 psi..which is a biiig ass hit when u spray it..its hot as hell out here now so the n2o is loving it...anyway...i arm the damn system and then floor it...and damn was it a big hit!! anyways after i flew by this guy like a bat outta hell i hear this loud ass thump, and i feel it...like i ran something over. so by time i look back in the rearview i really couldnt make out what it was..i just knew it wasnt a person lol...anyway i get to the damn airport and look at my car as i arm the alarm, and notice the fucking lip came off lmao.... thats what i ran over. i was going so damn fast the front part of my body kit came right off the fucking car! it looks so damn ghay without it... i hate how it looks smh.... so do any of u guys happen to have one laying around u would like to sell?? i remember looking for one a few years ago and they were hard as fuck to find. so if anyone can help me out anyway just let me know...

goldz28
06-10-2007, 06:26 PM
That sucks man. Good luck finding a new clip. If I see one around I'll pick it up and get ahold of you.

Earlsfat
06-10-2007, 09:13 PM
LMAO - DJ, if I find one I'll let you know but uh... I ain't going to "get ahold" of nothing on you. Jeez Jer... keep it in the closet brother. :rofl:

Savage Messiah
06-11-2007, 01:07 PM
check fullthrottlev6

philly rs
06-11-2007, 01:12 PM
thanks guys....and we will be having no hold sessions this year :grinno: :grinno:

Savage Messiah
06-11-2007, 01:12 PM
wtf does smh mean again?

philly rs
06-15-2007, 12:49 AM
shaking my head lol

goldz28
06-15-2007, 01:19 AM
LMAO - DJ, if I find one I'll let you know but uh... I ain't going to "get ahold" of nothing on you. Jeez Jer... keep it in the closet brother. :rofl:
There is nothing wrong with coming out of the closet :naughty:

Genopsyde
06-15-2007, 01:41 AM
gross

philly rs
06-15-2007, 08:54 AM
lmao at avatar above

Earlsfat
06-15-2007, 08:57 AM
lmao at avatar above

HAH! Good one Geno.

stepho
06-15-2007, 05:00 PM
wtf does smh mean again?

I am glad you asked that Mr. Messiah because I had forgoten as well.

Geez DJ haven't you ever heard the saying "keep a stiff upper lip" or in this case front lip. Whichever.

I also concur about the awesome avatar.

philly rs
06-18-2007, 01:18 PM
yeah, i have no clue how it came off like that, i should take pics......u can see in the wheel well where the side of the front piece was bolted on..riped right out! im like damn how fast was i going? it wasnt like it was windy as hell out and i was going fast head on....that bugs me out, and chevy wants 350 just for that damn front spoiler.....the entire rs kit is 630...those fukkers are crazy!!! i need to find a wrecked rs, im not paying that much, either that or find a different front deck piece and call it a day...it just looks stupid with side and rear skirt ground effects and the front sits all high up because of no bottom piece to make the car look normal..i hate looking at it from the front now.....

ZL1power69
06-18-2007, 02:36 PM
i'll see if i can find one at the gm nationals this weekend.

philly rs
06-18-2007, 04:38 PM
hey if u do that would be sweet...where the hell is that at anyway??? that sounds like somewhere i wanna be!

Add your comment to this topic!