Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

FS: 2002 SC2 5sp Black Loaded Low Miles

BODKAx3BEPb
05-20-2007, 09:59 PM
Bought the car on 5/17/2006 from a small dealership in Pennsylvania. The car had 9150 miles when I bought it. It belonged to some dude who bought it for his wife/girlfriend who apparently left him soon after and the car was hardly driven since. It was traded in for some Jeep at the dealership 2 weeks before I got it. The car is basically perfect mechanically and cosmetically, besides some small scratches and scuffs on the bumper from parking lot hit-n-runs. The car was never ripped on as I wanted it to break itself in and then I would turbo it. Unfortunately for my baby, I will be cheating on her with a Nissan.. 300zx. I hand wash and wax the car regularly and change the oil every 3000 miles, on the dot. I got all the Saturn service records for maintenance done to the car by the previous owner. Factory options include tan leather interior, CD player, sunroof, alloy wheels and fog lights. I did some basic mods on the car, but nothing that can't be reversed and I have all original parts. The car currently has about 20,000 (yes twenty thousand) miles

Mods include:
Performance
-Front Strut Bar = $50
-Generic Cone Filter With Aluminum Pipe = $50
Styling
-Factory Certified California Dreams Spoiler = $250
-SPS Clear Side Markers = $50
-Silvania Silverstars Low & High Beams = $80
-AutoTecknic 4 LED 194 Side Marker Bulbs = $5
-Madico's Charcool 20% Tint All Around (Minus Windshield) = $200
-WeatherTech Side Window Deflectors = $50
-Saturn Black Emblem Set = $40
-SPS Saturn Logo Leather & Aluminum Shift Knob = $50
-SPS Saturn Logo Pedals = $65
Sound System
-Pioneer DEH-P9800BT Head Unit = $500
-Eclipse Component Speakers = $250
-2 Crystal 8" Subs in Custom Box With Vent = $250
-Hifonics Amp = $200

Asking $8750
For pictures go to http://www.cars.com/go/search/fsbo_search.jsp?affiliateadid=2549531&affiliate=national
Questions? Email me @ BODKAx3BEPb@gmail.com

Add your comment to this topic!