Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

XR6 kicks a comanhore

R32's Kick ass
10-22-2002, 04:21 AM
a test in the current 'motor' mag has confirmed that the XR6 turbo is better then the ss. hopefuly ford fans can put a bigger turbo in there considering that it only pumps out 6psi and the intercooler has to be up sised(it is puuny:( )

Ssom
10-25-2002, 04:44 AM
Well- it is no suprise really- imagine what the XR8 will do

replicant_008
10-25-2002, 09:25 PM
While I respect the opinion in Motor I've decided that I'll reserve judgment until I get to drive one for myself back to back vs the SS. Both are evidently fine cars but my preferences may be slightly different - and I'll wait until Ford get around to putting me on their drive programme (and get them in the dealerships for me to pedal) first.

I guess I'm in the market demo for both so it will be interesting to see how the sales programmes stack up too. Holden dealerships have treated me weirdly in the past and I have had good experiences with Ford on the whole with one large exception.

farking_funny
10-29-2002, 05:32 AM
I don't think the XR8 will be all that much quicker than the XR6 in a straight line.

But the extra torque will definately help through the twisty stuff.
Who needs a V8 when you can get a 6 with 320HP?

Thunda Downunda
11-03-2002, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by farking_funny
I don't think the XR8 will be all that much quicker than the XR6 in a straight line.

But the extra torque will definately help through the twisty stuff.
Who needs a V8 when you can get a 6 with 320HP?
That turbo 6 also generates 450nm from only 2,000rpm all the way through to 4,500, with a maximum of 472nm. What locally available V8 including the torquey new Ford 5.4 can match that low-rpm grunt figure?

By comparison the VX GenIII V8 peaks at 465nm @ 4,400.

Although XR8 needs to show itself to be even quicker for magazine readers than it's little brother (eg high speed times like 0-400 metres & up) I too would be surprised if there's much difference in real street-performance driving at even semi-legal road speeds.

farking_funny
11-03-2002, 07:53 PM
The XR8 will have 260Kw and 500Nm. Will be interesting to see how the 6 cylinder driveline holds up under the stress of all that torque.

replicant_008
11-03-2002, 11:55 PM
I've heard - although TD or P Stewart will know for sure - that:

- The XR6T manual uses the long-serving BTR T5 (as do all the 6 cylinder Falcons) made in Australia
- The XR8 manual will use the mexican(?) built and stronger but more expensive Tremec 3650 that was used in the FTE T Series...
- That torque is reduced by the engine management in 1st thru 3rd gears in the manual XR6T to preserve driveline
- XR6T is standard with limited slip differential...

I'm more worried about the driveshafts esp as the BA has a longer wheelbase - I recall lots of problems with the EA-EL series driveshafts which ended up with speed limiting put in place....

XR6 Martin
11-09-2002, 11:24 AM
The Falcons were speed limited due to the combination of the Auto and the long driveshaft, not solely cause of the driveshaft....

Manuals Falcon sedans arnt speed limited. (I think AU utes were tho)

Plus the BA may be a bit longer, but it now finally has a 2-piece driveshaft.

One problem with the XR6T is that its restricted, even just an exhaust on it will cause the computer to drop back the timing thus keeping the torque to 450Nm, boost upgrades and bigger intercooler will cause the computer to cut out cylinders.... Ford have tried hard to make the computer hack-proof, so it will be a while before we see any high powered XR6Ts around....

Although I have heard a rumour of an XR6T putting out 290RWKW (~400Kw at engine) with just 15psi, exhaust, intercooler and modded computer.....

farking_funny
11-09-2002, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by R32's Kick ass
a test in the current 'motor' mag has confirmed that the XR6 turbo is better then the ss. hopefuly ford fans can put a bigger turbo in there considering that it only pumps out 6psi and the intercooler has to be up sised(it is puuny:( )

The XR6 manual is quick, but if you have an auto, you won't even drag off a Supercharged S at the lights.

XR6 Martin
11-09-2002, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by farking_funny

The XR6 manual is quick, but if you have an auto, you won't even drag off a Supercharged S at the lights.

Auto and manual XR6T are as quick as each other, the auto may be even quicker actually, the test your reffering to was a non turbo XR6 vs Supercharged S Commo.

Señor Deanodriver
11-10-2002, 09:04 AM
I would like to take an XR6 Turbo for a spin, I reckon they'd go pretty hard, although it does have more power than the SS, it also weighs more, however, it would probably be easier to increase power in the XR6 (intercooler, up boost, etc...)

Go team
12-13-2002, 08:37 PM
to get 320hp with the xr6 u have to do it up but the xr8 comes standard with about 300hp or more:flipa: :finger:

farking_funny
12-14-2002, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by XR6 Martin

Auto and manual XR6T are as quick as each other, the auto may be even quicker actually, the test your reffering to was a non turbo XR6 vs Supercharged S Commo.

I think I did mistakenly quote the wrong test. Thanks for setting me straight :)

And Señor Deanodriver, its not as simple as upping boost or whacking a larger intercooler on. The ECU has been specifically programmed to limit torque in order to prevent drivetrain damage. So the engine management need to be re-programmed.

Go team, you're an idiot!

:bloated:

Go team
12-14-2002, 05:18 PM
IM just saying what i have heard :finger:

dc_todd
05-21-2003, 12:01 AM
Unichip is doing a piggy back system that has allowed the ecu to be tweeked, I think it was herrod? in this months motor mag have done a 300 kw XR6T only by doing ecu mods! so what will happen when a few other cheap mods are done and what can happen with big $$? in relation to the driveline the weak link will prove to be the box, people are talking about the upspeced au Te and TS-50 box, or even the getrag 6 speed!.
in all a very viable project car.

replicant_008
06-29-2003, 04:48 AM
Well, I can tell you that Manual Falcons are speed limited - the XR6T does 230 km/h and then it does no more because the ECU says nope you ain't going any faster.

The whole ECU swap isn't as simple as sounds. It's connected to the transmission (torque is limited in some gears), the Barra 240's throttle is drive-by-wire as well, it's linked to the traction control systems among other things.

As for boost - yep you could turn it up and run a bigger intercooler but thinking you are going to get drivetrain longevity or do 20,000 kms without an oil change (as per factory) would be a fatal mistake. The current state of tune provides a reasonable compromise with torque delivery, power and reliability - and more important doesn't get too close to the BOSS 260kW and 290kW V8 powered models. (That's the same reason we ain't going to see a Boxster Turbo)

Apart from the T5, the XR6T runs a different final drive from the BOSS eights so even with the 2 piece driveshaft - I still worry about the rest of the drivetrain and also stopping it. The Brembo brake package on the GTP and optional on the GT would be a pre-requisite if you upped the boost on the XR6 - it's still a pretty heavy slug to pull up and if I was looking at a project car - I'd also be contemplating a very different footprint tyre-wise as well.

Thunda Downunda
06-29-2003, 05:22 PM
I wouldn't inflict 20,000km before an oil change on any car, let alone a turbo ... Nor would the confines of a 230km/h speed limiter unduly affect me :wink:

Here's an exerpt from that Motor magazine refered to by dc_todd

a stock XR6T with its claimed 240 kW makes about 195 kW at the wheels. The Falcon XR8 with an alleged 260 kW can muster only 180 kW at the wheels, which indicates Ford has a marketing problem hereabouts. But the[APS low boost] XR6 Turbo makes a stunning 235 kW at the wheels, a big chunk better than either factory Falcon,

For comparison’s sake, the 300 kW HSV GTS gave 240 kW at the wheels on the same dyno. You do the math, but it indicates that the APS XR6 is probably making something like 295 kW at the crank.

That conversion only costs AU$2,200! When added to the price of the already relatively cheap XR6T that means equal performance to HSV's $90k GTS for only half the dosh, so plenty of funds left over for driveline upgrades - or rebuilds! - if needed

Here's a weblink (http://www.airpowersystems.com.au/falcon/motor_six_shooter_review/six_shooter1.htm) reprint of the above story

As if that's not enough APS also offers a High Output (http://www.airpowersystems.com.au/falcon/phase_iv.htm) XR6T upgrade delivering 390kws. That's over 420 rear-wheel hp!

Ford's amazing low-blow six cylinder (and enticingly priced Falcon GT) have instantly made HSV mildly irrelevant. In witness, apparently there's a 3 ~ 4 month wait for new specific order XR6Ts, while all HSV ads I see feature "heavily discounted cars available for immediate delivery"

HSV = :spit:

replicant_008
06-29-2003, 07:29 PM
Thanks for the info TD.

According to Ford, I can have 20,000 km service intervals using the correct fully synthetic lubricant too. This doesn't stop me putting up on a hoist and replacing it every 7,500 km because even running what is essentially a stock naturally aspirated engine I don't believe it.

I mix up my motoring with daily grind commuter trips during the week and then hard driven open road driving. Call me a luddite but everytime I fuel the car, the bonnet goes up and the oil, brake fluid, hydraulic fluid and coolant levels get checked and so do the tyre pressures - which is basically weekly. Which is why I don't consider reliability when I hop in my car no matter where I am headed to.

As for the hi-po XR6 mods, having done some work on a turbo-mill I can believe the figures. We started with a stock 3SGTE mill in the race-car and with some cams, engine management, inlet side mods (incl a very large intercooler) and a bigger turbo are producing at least 300 kW with what is basically the original crank. Still using the original cast exhaust manifold too but about 13 lbs of boost and that's a two litre mill.

The downside has been reliability which is something we spent a lot of time working on (and fortunately for me someone else's money). We've split a block, fried several sets of forged pistons with detonation, done three heads to date, two transmissions and I don't know how many sets of valves - oh and a turbo as well.

Now we are beginning to get a reliable package with all the right elements we can now address getting more power with even more boost and some exhaust side mods.

Again I still work about the drivetrain - the EB and EL GTs ran some trick hardened gear sets (ex Mustang Cobra) in their T5s and that was with the 195kw Windsors - I can only speculate what the transmissions in the modified XR6T's will look like in 100,000 kms. (and I still worry about braking performance - brakes are what make a sporty sedan)

In the meantime, Ford has delivered something the enthusiastic driver has wanted for some time - something the previous XR6's got close to but not quite.

Maybe when the Mondeo comes up for an upgrade in a year or two - the XR6T may be in the picture.

buz11t
08-02-2003, 09:08 PM
FORD XR6
FOR SALE

CLICK HERE (http://board.performanceforums.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=580152#post580152)

Route666
11-12-2003, 11:42 PM
to get 320hp with the xr6 u have to do it up but the xr8 comes standard with about 300hp or more:flipa: :finger:

ahh XR6-T comes with 320hp, nothing more needed.

brettstar01
11-17-2003, 01:53 AM
XR6 rox

Ford_Man_1984
12-15-2003, 09:01 AM
Ive Been In An XR6 Turbo And They Far Exceed The Performance Of The SS.
theres an XR6 turbo owned by Steve Leerentveld that has 400kW+...they are having trouble getting the power to the ground as severe wheel spin has restricted times to 13.0@113MPH...
according to the morroso power/speed calculator, a 113PMH trap speed equates to an 11.6 second quarter!!
but compared to the 4.1 litre 1984 XE falcon running 10.43@ MPH with 30psi running on LPG its got a fair way to go..
it goes to show that it takes time to get things running perfect!!

Ford_Man_1984
12-16-2003, 06:44 AM
go here and stop the poll from making holden no.1 people...those idiots think holden is the best!!!
prove em wrong with me...
http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=142763

1LO-LUX
12-24-2003, 09:02 AM
go here and stop the poll from making holden no.1 people...those idiots think holden is the best!!!
prove em wrong with me...
http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=142763

HAHAHAHAHHAA nice work ford man a whole ONE person voted for ford, SHIT they r good.
NOW, listen to me, if you hate holdens so much then y tha fuk do u keep cummin into the holden forums and juz trying to MAKE UP SHIT to make to holdens sounds bad, LOL this coodent be becoz u r tryin to hide the truth cood it? CORSE NOT

I juz cant wait until the VE commodore cums out in 2006, Holden will have to new engine, with the STOCK v6 have'n 200kw and the HSV V8s far passing the 300kw mark, and then there will be ford, still wiht the 2002 engine YET AGAIN left behind by a superior company.

One of these day ur all gonna have to wake up to yourselves and realise that ford, although mite be doin betta this year, are still never even in the same league as holden>

SO HAVE FUN CHASING US HOLDENS ALL YOU FORD BOIS, COZ UR GONNA NEED IT!!

Ford_Man_1984
12-24-2003, 10:06 AM
haha
im not just trying
have a look ive got u little holden fags admiting that holden isnt as good as ford!!!
i havnt made up a single thing!!!!
wooohhhh 2006 your V6 will have 200kW..holy shit lets run around waving our arm in the air...haha..yeah hav a look buddy the XR6 turbo has 240kW stock!!! and this is 2003!!!
far passing the 300kw mark huh???
maybe then you will be able to beat the 1972 GTHO phase 3..MAYBE...and maybe u will beat the 1972 E49 Charger running 14.2 still way ahead of your holdens and thats a straight 6 with a cast head!!!!!!!
and there will be ford left with there 2002 engines ey???
you do realise in the 50's ford had a cobra with 317kW weighing just 1150kg and running flat 12's???
or in 1964 the thunderbolt had 373kW running in a fairlane doing quarter mile passes in 11 seconds@193km/h?????
so you think that 6 years is gunna make a huge difference in power when they've had since 1972 and still cant beat the E49????? I THINK NOT!!!!!
ford not being in the same league as holden..i think u got that the wrong way around!!!
ford has concured the world in rally street strip show and curcuit!!!!
holden hasnt yet made it out of the country!!!!
shit ey looks like you got it wrong AGAIN!!!

""SO HAVE FUN CHASING US HOLDENS ALL YOU FORD BOIS, COZ UR GONNA NEED IT!!""
have a little look at that sentance and you will see how fucking stupid holden drivers are!!!
im trying to make holden sound bad am i???
The LS1 is doing a good enough job of that by itself!!!
u eva heard one??? sounds like my old sigma paddock basher with a wet cough!!!

well you sure showed me coming in here and making a fucking idiot of yaself and holden!!!

nice work on the alias also
gutless dick head..what are u scared ill make a fool of you everywhere you go???? but that would be the same as driving a holden wouldnt it!!!

1LO-LUX
12-25-2003, 05:55 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA,
u no wat is really funnny about that? u listed all the high level fords, im talkin to lowest model BONE stock V8 will be over 300kw, i dun really care at all wat u think bout it but wen they cum out i juz hope sum1 will show u wat they can really do, and wat YOU cant do!!

Im not saying there are'nt sum people out there that r changin sides, but dusnt mean NETHIN cept that they r gullable, and believe all the SHIT u and all those other ford fags make up, all you have to do is point out that ur are bullshitten and they snap out of it.

I even have a m8 who LUVS ford and he is a fuking good bloke, but unlike all you cunts he admitts that the HOLDEN is a better car, even no he likes ford better. Y U SAY?? because he is'nt stupid and dusnt try to hide the truth.......

as i sed before u will all wake up to your selves eventually, fuk, if u wont proof juz look at the sales, u supposedly have masterd everything in the world, ("ford has concured the world in rally street strip show and curcuit!!!!"), then y r there sales always so shit, and holdens so good?

Please explain coz really to me it is simple, the better car gets more sales.

"In its VFACTS sales bulletin yesterday, the FCAI said Toyota was the top selling company last month, with 16,084 units, ahead of Holden on 14,315 and Ford on 9723.

Toyota was also ahead on a year-to-date basis, with 169,793 vehicles. Holden was next on 161,240 and Ford had 115,919." as quoted in http://carsguide.news.com.au/news/story_page/0,8269,8061134%255E21822,00.html

Have a good read, you cant deny the facts!!

Ford_Man_1984
12-25-2003, 06:17 AM
you really think i listed the best fords???
wat a laugh i was mentioning fords from the 50's and holden still isnt coming close to beating them!!
your mates either your fucking play boy or a complete cock!!!
better car gets the more sales huh???
then why is ford a multi-billion dollar company when holden is OWNED and not worth 10% of ford???
ford is bringing in more money now then holden eva will!!! why would they make the fords of aus cheaper which they could easy when there bringing in a shit load of $$$ anyway..why do you think ford australia dosnt have a concept car???
because the fellas at FORD headquarters dont need to waste money making the ford image betta!!!
unlike holden throwing it away into the 7 litre shit box..for shits sake the GT40 kicks the shit out of it..and if you think im wrong then why havnt holden been in le mans yet???
BECAUSE THEY WOULD FUCKING LOSE!!!
whats this shit about toyota of course theys ell more...japanese cars are cheaper and more reliable then any australian car standard!!!!
but your talking about ford australia arnt u maybe u should point that out as FORD sells more cars easily then holden eva has and will!!!
here u go for a high level ford...GT90..6 litre V12 with 720hp and it does 0-100km/h in 3.1 seconds...also does 260MPH!!!
beat that holden!!

1LO-LUX
12-25-2003, 07:35 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

did u not fukin read that link, HOLDEN have almost double ford Australia's sales over the last month and have 50,000 more over the last year

and BTW wen u listed the XR6 turbo, comparing it the 200kw STOCK holden VE V6, u obviously didnt realize that XR6-T isnt the base model, and the holden would KILL fords base model.

Newayz, if ford r sooooooooooooo great then y the fuck r the resorting to a WANNA-BE japanese turbo? isnt ford ment to be aussie muscle??? HAHAHAHAHAHAH really muscley with that turbo and tiny intercooler

fukin jeezuz christ, i cant belive how blind dumb u r, "FORD headquarters dont need to waste money making the ford image betta!!!" more like they rnt to stupid and realise that they r trying to buy into a market alredy dominated by far superior cars, the HOLDENs

really m8, u aint gonnna win this one so u shood jzu give up and admitt that holden r better, and MAYB regain sum dignity...............................

U R ONE SAD FUK

Ford_Man_1984
12-25-2003, 12:35 PM
we live in australia we hav shit laws the only way to get big power is to go blown dickhead!!!
fords been using turbos and superchargers since before holden was thought of!!!!
i think your one perthetic mother fucker thinking that ford even worries about "HOLDEN" the company as you said that gets less sales then toyota...FORD is all ova the world and sell an absolute fuck load more than toyota maybe not australia alone..
ford australia has the fastest accelerating production car 1st 2nd 4th 3rd being the E49 which holden "STILL" can't even come close to matching!!!!!
holdens fastest street drag car runs 8.7 down the quarter with the use of 2 "jap" turbos and a chev engine (and yeah there using the best drag gearbox in the country the POWERGLIDE which blew the absolute fuck out of the holden hydromatic, ford throttle bodies,ford brakes)
where ford has a 72 XA fairlane running 8.64 naturally aspirated street legal!!! and there not muscle cars ey???
ford has concept cars that won la mans 1st 2nd and 3rd 4 years in a row and belted down boniville at 260MPH!!!!!!
but thats got nothing on your 7 litre monaro has it??? lol
ferrari twin turbo V12 6 litre vs. 1968 ford GT40 with a naturally aspirated 302 (4.9 litre) and the GT40 beat it every time in la mans...702.6hp out of a naturally aspirated 402 ford running carbys...and you think there not muscle cars... of course there now using turbos, ford just wants to show how shit holden is by beating holden in every class with a 4 litre ford engine with a TINY GT40 jap turbo running 6psi and running through a tiny intercooler, how does your supercharged comanhore look now???
they look shit and go worse!!!!
tell me this, if holden is all mighty king shit then why didnt holden invent the car???
ohh yeah because they probly woulda went ova japan asking for R31 RB's and turbos that cant even push the VL's ugly arse down the quarter the same as a XR6 base!!! and im sorry to tell your but japan didnt even have a car back then!!!
yeah that right ford's the oldest car company, holdens been around since 48..why do you think GM called it holden????
why would you wanna advertise by selling shit in another country in your well respected name "GM"!!!
YOUR GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!!
you buy cheap holden which is fuck all and get a shit car and buy ford a lil more and get somthing that kicks holdens arse!!!
its like a diablo vs. a civic...you buy the diablo for more and lasts 10 times longer as well as looks betta goes betta and still beats every holden on the planet!!!
i wanna know how you can think holdens are betta when there slower and only win ugly chix and supercar set-ups????

1LO-LUX
12-26-2003, 05:23 AM
hahahhaha,

fukin hell, I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT TOYOTA, here in australia holden has ahd a SHIT LOAD more sales then ur fukin ford CRAP!!

and m8, u sed it urself, holden have only been around for 50 odd years and they r 100 times beta then fodr, a company which has had the advantage of over 150 years of research (and obviously a lot of trial and error, with error being the dominating word) so, get digging ur own hole m8.

now u keep metioning this 72 XA fairlane, was that fords only good car ever, no it wasnt, it wasnt good at all................

HAHAH as for ur VL remork? i shoodent even comment on that, the VL turbo was a BLOODY FAST car in its day, and i garruntee you it would of beaten ANY ford in 1987, so really mate NICE WORK....................

Ford_Man_1984
12-26-2003, 07:05 AM
1..holdens been around 45 years and fords been around since 1903.. 100 years!!!
2..holden gets it engines off Chev and its funding and research on cars from GM!!!
where ford does all its here!!!!
3..you might find digging arse fun and all but us normal people find it fucking disgusting and wrong so leave it in your butt ok...
4..if this 72 fairlane isnt good at all y does it beat every holden on this planet???
5..your garantee obviously isnt worth fuck all as the GTHO phase 2-3-4 beat the shit outa it!!!
plus the 265 (4.3 litre) E49 charger
running carbys!!! somthing in which no holden has eva beaten, and ford has twice in australia!!!
did not u hear me say the 50's cobra running 12's where holden hasnt broken the 13's yet even with there precious VL turbo!!!!
6..find a holden that does 0-100km/h in under 3.07 seconds stock!!!!

Ford_Man_1984
12-26-2003, 07:09 AM
U WANNA TALK SALES????

Ford Australia would lift production of its Falcon range later this year, but the company was not focused on beating the Holden Commodore in the sales race, president Geoff Polites said on Wednesday.

Polites said Ford would lift the daily build rate at its Victorian plant to 450 by mid-year, up from about 420 at present. In the meantime it would also schedule some Saturday overtime to reduce waiting lists which stretched out at far as three months on some models.

But Polites said the company was not particularly concerned about the head-to-head battle between the Falcon and the Commodore for the title of Australia's top selling car, a title Holden has dominated in recent years.

"We're really not focused on that," he said.

"It's a by-product of what happens. We're just focused on selling our numbers."

Last month Ford sold 6002 Falcons, the car's best November result since 1996. That put it within 336 units of the Holden Commodore, the narrowest gap between the two models for several years.

And if ute sales were taken into account, the Falcon-based products actually outsold the Commodore models by about 50 units.

as i said dick head ford dosnt need to compete against holden even if to you it looks like there trying to...there making billions all ova the world why try extra hard in one country???

Ford_Man_1984
12-26-2003, 07:18 AM
heres another example....

There are four motor vehicle manufacturers in Australia,
producing PMV's in the form of both sedans and wagons:
Ford Australia
General Motors-Holden Australia
Mitsubishi Australia
Toyota Australia

notice it said General Motors-Holden Australia...its the same thing unlike ford and ford australia ford audtralia is indpendent!!!!

1LO-LUX
12-27-2003, 12:33 AM
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, if u juz stopped to read wat u wrote you would of realised that HOLDEN has been selling more then ford and even the president knows that they r neva going to outsell them so he PRETENDS not to be trying, good excuse, pitty there are more holden owners, therefor more SMART people and there isnt enough dic heads around to believe his shit

you keep saying ford is better then holden because they are world wide, holden havnt tried to go world wide, and when they do it will be a huge succes, juz go to www.cardomain.com and click holden (which insedently is in a complete different link to GMC, <--"notice it said General Motors-Holden Australia...its the same thing unlike ford and ford australia ford audtralia is indpendent!!!!") and read what all teh americans and other internationals say about them, where can i get them in the US, how do i import them, please give me a contact number, i want one, etc. etc.

Quoting: norcaljetta on carsales.com, after seeing a STOCK vx clubby
"that is a really nice car, why don't they sell them in the states!!?? that thing looks great stock you hardly have to do anything to it that is awsome. anyways nice ride and check out ym dub sometime. later"

need i say more????????

Ford_Man_1984
12-27-2003, 01:22 AM
it ceases to amaze me how fucking stupid u are!!!!
i no what i wrote and yes holden have more sales in AUSTRALIA!!!!! but FORDS back on the climb if your mum managed to read that to u proply!!!
pretends..LOL ohh shit your a funny one!!!!
and your wrong again holden hasnt sold more cars...FOR FUCKS SAKE HOW MANY TIME DO I HAVE TO SAY IT???? FORDS WORLD WIDE AND HAVE BEEN SELLING CARS SINCE 1903!!!!!
HOLDEN HASNT SOLD A 100th OF WHAT FORD HAS!!! FUCKS SAKE!!!!
i wasnt born yesterday like you...you might just be discovering that site but ive been there hundreds of times!!!
as i said holdens not going to go world wide because its no use GM dishing out more money when there already selling everywhere dick head!!!
ive seen all the treads in the holden forum and couldnt stop laughing...
americans saying they want them there because they have seen them on the net...looks can be deciving plus if youve seen as many VY's as me you will no how shit there made the quality is werse than a fucking civic!!! a chik friend of mine could fit a finger in one side of the boot while shut and barely a finger nail in the other side....and that ugly fuck of a thing was on show!!!
yes you need to say more and send em the fucking recall sheets on the VX clubby mate!!!!
they will soon turn off the things!!!
i went to the holden link on cardomain.com and this is one of the many poor holdens i found!!!
Holden Commodore 1991
4 barrel 1991 VN SS 261hp @ wheels so far
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL
261hp at the wheels!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats the funniest thing ive seen all week!!!!
seriously 261hp!!!! and thats 91 fuel injected!!!!
fords Phase 2 had 330hp Phase 3 had 360hp and Phase 4 has 390hp which is more than the new HSV!!!!!
name a holden that can beat any ford!!!!
and give me some specs to prove it....
i bet u i can beta it!!!!
heres another one!!!
find me an australian production car made by holden that car beat any production ford....or ill make it easier for u!!!!
FORD AUSTRALIA!!!!
i fucking dare ya to try!!!!

1LO-LUX
12-27-2003, 07:03 AM
hahahahha, (not laughing at u) yep u where write, that VN ss is DEFFINETLY nuthin to be putting on the net, LOL

newayz back to the argument, LOL, i have been in lotsa holden of alllll models, and havnt seen ne, from the factory errors, especially in the new VY's

i admitt that ford has had more sales overall, only because they have been around, as u sed, for sooo long, holden havnt, but over the last 10 years, in aus, holden have had more,

i actually dont have the best knowledge of holden history so no, i prolly coodent match ur statement, but u promise you i will look and find one.

now mate, i really dont see this argument going anywhere, you obviously luv fords and i like my holdens, really i think thatis all we can leave it at, personal opinion!!

ill do my best to find a match and if ne1 else no's one, then please, back me up ;-)

truse mate????????

Ford_Man_1984
12-28-2003, 06:49 AM
truse??????¿¿¿¿¿¿¿
im not making a truse with somone that called ford shit...if you were here right now id knock your fucking head off!!! everyones tough on the net arnt they!!
this argument isnt going anywhere because you keep saying the same shit and dont even read my posts...
ford has sold more cars then any other company in the world they make over 15 billion a year!!!
beat these cars and prove to me that holden is the best...
GT90...
GT40...
RS200 Escort...
RS500 Escort...
That "no good" 72 Fairlane running 8.64 street legal...
trick and mansweto 402 windsor with 702.6hp naturally aspirted running through carbys and running 9.4 second passes in a completly stock XW!!!
i fucking challage you to find holdens to beat them!!!

The Gasman
12-28-2003, 08:22 PM
I'd be guessing that neither of you two kids are even old enough to drive the way you are carrying on with this childish 'my dick is bigger than your dick' crap!

You also might want to read the rules on posting to this forum... you are both lucky not to be banned.

By the way, registered and legal are not the same thing. The majority (if not all) the modified XR6Ts will not be emissions legal in any state in Australia.

1LO-LUX
12-28-2003, 08:25 PM
hahahahahaha, knock my heqad off, CUM ON CUNT!

and of corse ford seell more cars worldwide then holden do coz holden is onl australina, u dumb fuk

i only care about the sale sin AUSTRALIA, and in AUSTRALIA holden are killing ford

hahahahah ur trying to make it sound like u r tough???? LOL obvoiusly u spend all ur life in hte fukin net and drive a ford?????? HOW TOUGH IS THAT!!!!!!!!!!

really, get a life, i only wanted a truse because im over all this fukin internet NERD shit, if u wont to keep argueing cum see my in real life u sad fuk

1LO-LUX
12-28-2003, 08:40 PM
and to gasman, i really dun care if i get banned, i have a life other then on the net, so i wont cry if i get banned from sum little nerd forum thing,

Posting on here every now and then or actually cummin on to ask/fin an answer to a question is fine, but wen you live on here juz to make yourself sound good and be a dic to other people like ford man dus, well really, isnt that going a bit far?

RazorGTR
12-28-2003, 09:41 PM
I certanly could talk down the lot of these cars, but there is no reason to. Just as this entire thread isn't need. The title alone is downright stupid and only served to start a manufactures war, flame war etc. Then you guys go an incite the other manufacture on these boards. I will be sending out pms to quite a few of you. If you didn't get one then either your pm box is full or you don't have to worry about it.

As for the others some will be banned for a period of time think about your actions. If you have a problem with that you can talk to the head 'NERD' who owns these forums. To those that are able to remain let this be a reminder that there are posting guidelines and you best follow them or seek enjoyment somewhere else.

Add your comment to this topic!