one major problem with this starquest

sgdtr2989
04-14-2007, 04:36 PM
I aquired this very painful(to me, I've lost God knows how much blood to it) car a while back and I've sorted out a lot of the problems. But one remains.:banghead: It starts but doesn't stay running for more than a second, I've checked the injectors and they are ok, I can't exactly check my fuel filter or pump without dropping the tank and i dont even have a garage(nor a lot of the tools I need, plus to make things worse, I'm broke and my parents don't understand why I'm even bothering with this car:frown:) to do anything in. the Starquest is the 1986 Dodge Conquest without the intercooler or wide fenders. What do I check for at the very least? Help?
Thanks
Bob

Burnerdominator
04-24-2007, 02:10 AM
Alright well couldnt be your MAS cuz the the 86s dont need them take it off it will run better. The fuel pump on our cars are shit plain and simple get a walbro 255 for about 75$-100$. Dont even bother being around on these forums alot people think the starquest cant rev and all that shit. Go to www.starquestclub.com go there register go to plain ol bs and look for MontyTsi Or Shelby they will help you.

Add your comment to this topic!