Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

sonata 2.0l fuel pressure regulator

kmarajh
01-08-2007, 10:00 AM
I own a 2002 Hyundai Sonata with the 2.0l engine (G4GC) . The car is from singapore. Recently its been hard starting and I found that the fuel pressure regulator is leaking. I am in the US and trying to get parts for it. Does anyone know if this is the same engine found in the 2002 US model Elantras?
I know the Sonata's here came with the 2.4L engine so I assume the pressure regulator will be different. I also need to know which oxygen sensor to buy. Might just get a universal and splice it back in
Any help will be appreciated

lowsonoma1999
01-08-2007, 10:53 AM
I own a 2002 Hyundai Sonata with the 2.0l engine (G4GC) . The car is from singapore. Recently its been hard starting and I found that the fuel pressure regulator is leaking. I am in the US and trying to get parts for it. Does anyone know if this is the same engine found in the 2002 US model Elantras?
I know the Sonata's here came with the 2.4L engine so I assume the pressure regulator will be different. I also need to know which oxygen sensor to buy. Might just get a universal and splice it back in
Any help will be appreciated

I have no way to look up parts for a car not imported to the US. Might want to try to see if you can get the part # from a dealership in Singapore. I'm sure it probably shares the same parts as some here in the US, but which ones, I would have no clue. If you can get the part #, I can look into seeing if they are available in the US.

Add your comment to this topic!