Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

ideas on spoilers?

zygomaticus
12-14-2006, 10:12 PM
hi im a newbie...i just bought a 2006 honda accord coupe (colored san marino red). i just dont know what spoiler that would fit for it. i dont want too high wings either..can anyone please help me about spoilers that would be best for it. and what other cool stuff to make my car look better..thanks!

Greenblurr93
12-14-2006, 11:00 PM
i think your car looks fne the way it is. if anything rims and lowering kit, thats it. spend the rest of your money on performance.

00accord44
12-15-2006, 01:09 PM
http://shogun.shafted.com.au/temp/ricer.jpg

oh hell yeah! :ylsuper:

vtec94civicguy
12-22-2006, 12:38 AM
i think he's right, it looks pretty cool the way it is now. but theres always aftermarket bumpers and lights. if i were you i would just get performance parts

mazinkaiser
01-03-2007, 01:38 AM
Hi Guys,

I have a 94 JDM Accord with stock spoiler on it. I'm just wondering if the screw mounting locations of the Mugen spoiler below are just the same as the stock one:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v380/engageoctaver/2_31131.jpg

If so, I might consider replacing my stock one with this Mugen-style if I could find a cheap one (or replica). Thx.

vtec94civicguy
01-03-2007, 02:26 AM
i dont know for sure but most aftermarket pices are custom fit. the only i think you can figure it out is ask someone that has the exact spoiler you want and ask them. or if you can find it online should say oem fit

BrodyP
01-04-2007, 12:33 PM
hi im a newbie...i just bought a 2006 honda accord coupe (colored san marino red). i just dont know what spoiler that would fit for it. i dont want too high wings either..can anyone please help me about spoilers that would be best for it. and what other cool stuff to make my car look better..thanks!

Spoliers dont look to hot on these models. I'd keep it clean like mentioned above. If your going for looks turn your attention to suspension, wheels and maybe tinting the car a bit. I recently bought this car as well and deffinitly dont like the spoilers Honda offers.

mazinkaiser
01-04-2007, 09:25 PM
i dont know for sure but most aftermarket pices are custom fit. the only i think you can figure it out is ask someone that has the exact spoiler you want and ask them. or if you can find it online should say oem fit

Thanks! I just checked with some shops. Too bad the screw mounting locations aren't the same as the stock spoiler. I might as well forget the whoe deal.:icon16:

Add your comment to this topic!