My TEMP GOES HIGHER THEN NORMAL??

teaminterlude3
11-13-2006, 09:33 PM
hey guyz I was wonderin' if this waz normal... my temp seems to go a lil over the half...many times...to then quick drop back down... is this NORMAL?? I also noticed it goes even higher now and more often since I bought my first mod... a MOPAR BOV...my car is fairly NEW...bought it about a 1 month ago..my car has NOW 10.5k miles on it ..and it'z an 05 MODEL...coolant system seems FINE... should I get it checked out? or is this NORMAL? thankx guyz....

I'm also lookin' to buy NEW SPARK PLUGS...N go synthetic..what's the best/or what do u guyz USE??

also what do u guyz think about the new SPARK PLUGS FROM BOSCH ??BOSCH FUSION??

Turbodog97
11-13-2006, 09:52 PM
hey guyz I was wonderin' if this waz normal... my temp seems to go a lil over the half...many times...to then quick drop back down... is this NORMAL?? I also noticed it goes even higher now and more often since I bought my first mod... a MOPAR BOV...my car is fairly NEW...bought it about a 1 month ago..my car has NOW 10.5k miles on it ..and it'z an 05 MODEL...coolant system seems FINE... should I get it checked out? or is this NORMAL? thankx guyz....

I'm also lookin' to buy NEW SPARK PLUGS...N go synthetic..what's the best/or what do u guyz USE??

also what do u guyz think about the new SPARK PLUGS FROM BOSCH ??BOSCH FUSION??

Yes, that's normal. Temperature fluctation is nothing to really worry about as long as it isn't too drastic. The mopar bov and coolant temp. is just coincidental. Just be sure you have your overflow topped off, and be sure not to use dexcool, a costly mistake I accidently made! Also, another way to run cooler temps. is to switch to the green stuff, just a thought...not a must. For synthetic, personally, I use Mobile-1 5w-30 with a Mobile-1 filter. What ever you do, do not use Bosch for your plugs. I had one break off in my dsm a little while back, you can read up on that experience in the dsm section. Get NGK Iridiums, gapped mid .030(depending upon your setup).

teaminterlude3
11-14-2006, 10:46 AM
thankx...

TEXSRT4
11-14-2006, 08:40 PM
you have an 04/05, which means your mileage shoudl be moderate, and this probably isnt necessary. but if it does heat up alot, drain adn refill your radiator. coolant has a life, i know that at about 50,000 it was about time for a change

Add your comment to this topic!