Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

ECU wiring harness help!!!!

seimas2
10-26-2006, 08:22 PM
Hello, I am new to the board and am looking for some help. My wife owns a FI 1989 Susuki Sidekick. She tried to start the car and smelled something burning under the dash. She then called a tow and had the car taken to the shop. The mechanic reports the ecu is toast and says that the wiring harness requires replacement. The total estimate is $1500. Does this sound right? I have in the past done major car repairs on carbed vehicles. I need some advise and direction. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

roman1976
04-09-2007, 04:00 PM
Hello, I am new to the board and am looking for some help. My wife owns a FI 1989 Susuki Sidekick. She tried to start the car and smelled something burning under the dash. She then called a tow and had the car taken to the shop. The mechanic reports the ecu is toast and says that the wiring harness requires replacement. The total estimate is $1500. Does this sound right? I have in the past done major car repairs on carbed vehicles. I need some advise and direction. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance. auto ecm exchange - 1-888-664-8787. ask for jonie.. u need to know your exact ecm number thats on your original unit..

Add your comment to this topic!