Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Help me with a car

bendidyourmom
09-30-2006, 01:18 AM
help me save up for a car using advertising, just click my ads on *link removed*

G-man422
09-30-2006, 07:43 AM
help me save up for a car by letting me give you a load of crap to click on that will destroy your computor. just click my ads on this site (http://benscarbank.50webs.com/)
Uhhmm, i'll pass.

DentShop
10-05-2006, 03:09 PM
I went to your website and I was willing to buy a link, or pay you for some odd jobs but not anymore.

You are using incentives on Adsense illegally, what you did is against TOS of Adsense. So, if you wish to continue doing this then you will be terminated from Adsense immediately, sorry I couldn't help.

You are old enough, get a job. I am always looking for people to talk on my forum, write articles, design my website, make graphics, and much more.

There is a lot of businesses you could get into whether its online or not, just as a example...my signature features a link to a really cool place where you can learn about Car Dent Repairs and you CAN make alot of money from that.

I hope you consider finding yourself a job, can't you work in your city anyway?

Also...cars here go for $100-400 each and run well, where are you located?

I hope I could help, the biggest thing I did help by was from not reporting you for breaking Adsense rules :D

Thanks,
Jason

drunken monkey
10-05-2006, 11:57 PM
that link in your sig. shouldn't be there.
read the guidelines for further information.
i've removed it for now - if you have further questions after reading the guidelines, PM me or the Admin (Twospirits)

i'll sort this one out.
it's spam, chances are he won't be back.

Add your comment to this topic!