Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

My B2300 won't start

hubert edwards
09-19-2006, 06:57 PM
My truck is making me angry. I have sent it to 2 different mechenics that say they can't find a problem but charged me 700 bucks. I've replaced the ignition module. crank shaft senor, cam shaft sensor, and rewired the harness. Now when I drive short distances cranking it frequently it dosen't want to start up for 10 minutes, then it'll fire up like a brand new 94 B2300. Help me PLEASE!:banghead:

ChoochCharlie
09-26-2006, 06:49 AM
Sounds to me like a componant or wire is effected by heat. When it cools, it starts.
When it wont start, have you checked for the basics; spark, fuel and air?
Is the timing or the vacuum advance operating properly?

hubert edwards
09-27-2006, 04:54 PM
Thanks for responding I'm going threw hell with my truck. I've replaced the ignition module, camshaft sensor, crankshaft sensor, and two relays. The spark plugs are good and I can't find any obvious air leaks but I'm no mechenic. Since its cooled off out side I barely have any problems with it but I know its still lurking? What do I do now?:confused:

72' Stang 351 H/O
10-07-2006, 06:21 AM
Thanks for responding I'm going threw hell with my truck. I've replaced the ignition module, camshaft sensor, crankshaft sensor, and two relays. The spark plugs are good and I can't find any obvious air leaks but I'm no mechenic. Since its cooled off out side I barely have any problems with it but I know its still lurking? What do I do now?:confused:Ignition wires,spark plug wires,nuetral safty switch. That all I can think of.

Add your comment to this topic!