Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Need some SOL LOVIN'!!!

Split Image Prez
07-03-2006, 02:01 PM
Hey guys, i'm running for asshat n00b of the month and week. I keep going in and out of 1st place. So I'm asking for a little SOL LOVE! Do you think you can support a fellow soller by signing up and voting for the RICE POLICE? You get 3 votes a week and the week starts over each sunday. All you would do is shoot a vote over once a week. Thanks for all of your support guys
Oh not to mention my wife keeps teasing my cause' she got carster of the week last week and she signed up at the same time as me... Check her out too... Look for racerette... Hopefully you like what you see...

This site is like myspace but for cars.. As of right now when I search for other del sols, i'm the only one that is active.. The rest are all "previously owned" Just thought it would be nice to see some other sols on the site other then all of the SUBBIES and 300Ms... You'll see what I mean if you sign up... Anyways here's a link to get you started...

*Edited by the goddess*

I'm the 1997 honda del sol

94SolGrl
07-03-2006, 04:36 PM
locked... mainly because this is the worst first post I have EVER seen, and also because I smell spam cooking, and I don't like spam.

And if you really want myspace for cars, then hit up thecarspace... duh.

Add your comment to this topic!