Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

FS TreeFrog's Eclipse 2g part out, performance/exterior

TreeFrog
06-26-2006, 05:08 PM
Here is a list of parts that i can sell. if there is anything else you are interested in just ask. All prices as listed oba. shipping is not included. I accpet paypal only. PM or reply to thread if interested.

Grill craft 3pc grill. $50. silver, NO chips!! $180 new.

GReddy type-RS. like new. with 2g install kit (recirculating and adapter). $150

Chrome UICP, LICP with greddy flange. $50 SOLD

Megan racing front strut tower bar, chrome. $45 SOLD

keyless remote, offer

Motegi rt5 18"x 7" chrome wheels, wrapped in Toyo proxs tires. $750 wheels like new, tons of tread on tires (5k miles)this is no joke SOLD

B&M short throw shifter, $50

Injen intake pipe and filter, couplers clamps, good shape. $75

again anything that someone wouldn't notice that i can take out, just let me know.

some pics of the parts:

Grille
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/treefrog1112/springfront4.jpg

engine

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/treefrog1112/underhood4.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/treefrog1112/underhood1.jpg

wheels

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/treefrog1112/100_2186.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/treefrog1112/frontcaliper.jpg

intake

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/treefrog1112/intakeangle.jpg

l_eclipse_l
06-26-2006, 06:26 PM
Just an FYI, the Megan Strut Bar is going for $55 shipped NEW on Ebay. I would be surprised if somebody paid the $45 + shipping for your used one.

TreeFrog
06-26-2006, 07:26 PM
well i don't give a fucking shit, asshole. I'm not here to debate whats worth what, especialy with someone who's not buying it.

crunchymilk55
06-26-2006, 07:54 PM
well i don't give a fucking shit, asshole. I'm not here to debate whats worth what, especialy with someone who's not buying it.

with that attitude I'm glad you're leaving the DSM community. We don't need immature little pricks that throw a tantrum when someone tells them the truth :uhoh:

Thor06
06-26-2006, 08:04 PM
TreeFrog, what the hell is up with you man? I dont remember you being this big of a jackass when you used to be more active. Think someones going to buy your shit with you being an ass hole all over this board? This and your thread about your new car. You told a DSM board that you are getting a Honda. Why is it that you are so fuckin suprised about people thinking its a bad choice? Now you are trying to sell your used stuff for probably more than what someone can get it brand new on eBay? Fuck man, |_eclipse_| was trying to help you sell it, not tear you down about it.

Whatever though, good luck selling your overpriced shit and have fun with your whopping 193 hp Honduh.

NateS
06-26-2006, 10:20 PM
I pmed you. Check your inbox.

TreeFrog
06-27-2006, 04:34 AM
well my dsm blew up and is fucking dead. i through some prices out there, you always ask more than you want. plus i have no idea what things are worth used anyways.

that honduh can smoke my GST when it was in its prime.

Blackcrow64
06-27-2006, 04:38 AM
well my dsm blew up and is fucking dead.
What happened to it?

l_eclipse_l
06-27-2006, 11:20 AM

i have no idea what things are worth used anyways

I'm not really gonna get into it with you because I really had no idea you were going to be that touchy about it. I was giving you a fact that something new was being sold for something you are trying to sell used, so you could adjust your prices accordingly. Stop acting like a little girl that had her ice cream cone fall on the ground.

crunchymilk55
06-27-2006, 11:46 AM
What happened to it?

TreeFrog
06-27-2006, 01:26 PM
Chrome UICP, LICP with greddy flange. $50 SOLD
Megan racing front strut tower bar, chrome. $45 SOLD for $45

MexRocket
06-27-2006, 04:39 PM
I'll take your rims for 40 bucks shipped, mainly because I hate you

TreeFrog
06-27-2006, 05:16 PM
Okay this is what i have left:

All prices as listed oba. shipping is not included. I accpet paypal only. PM or reply to thread if interested.

GReddy type-RS. like new. with 2g install kit (recirculating and adapter). $150

Injen intake pipe and filter, couplers clamps, good shape. $75

again anything that someone wouldn't notice that i can take out, just let me know.

wanaplay134
06-27-2006, 06:53 PM
that honduh can smoke my GST when it was in its prime

maybe with you driving it, id eat your ass for lunch and shit you out later. just like every other engine swapped turbo honda that runs around talking shit thank god you are leaving the dsm world now you can make an ugly ass car even more ugly with your mods and join the jackass gang.

ask a honda guy for help he gives you the finger and a flyby

ask a dsm guy for help hes there in 10 minutes

TreeFrog
06-27-2006, 07:10 PM
lol what a bunch of assholes around here.

sorry but DSM are junk. honda's run.

crunchymilk55
06-27-2006, 07:45 PM

haha, care to keep up with my piece of junk in your new honda? It's not our fault you can't maintain a car.

crunchymilk55
06-27-2006, 07:47 PM
also just to remind you, you were the first to start attacking people on this forum. Do yourself a favor and don't post here again.

O yeah, and don't forget the altezzas on your honda, they looked so good on the eclipse!

DragonofBC
06-27-2006, 08:21 PM
:wave:

It was a pretty sexy looking car. Good luck with the new Honda.

Just please stop talking so much $hit about DSMs for everyones sake. You are really coming off like an ass. Especially after you start a thread like this:

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=518987
(http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=518987)

This is a DSM forum after all and most people hang out here because they like/own DSMs. We are pretty biased.

Thor06
06-27-2006, 08:23 PM
Oh shit crunchy, that was cold! Hes right though, we arent just giving you shit out of the blue, you brought it to us first. We are just returning it. If DSM's are so shitty, why can people run 12's on like $1500? The $1500 on your Si will get you a 14.2 if you are a good driver. Woo, big fuckin deal. Talon69 ran a 13.7 on his stock TSI AWD with nothing but the boost turned up IIRC. And what is the record holder for the fastest 4 cylinder? Sure as hell isnt a fuckin Honda!

AbsoluteGTR
06-27-2006, 09:06 PM

This is despicable behavior. :nono:

:banhim: :banhim::banhim:

wanaplay134
06-27-2006, 09:29 PM
hahahahha he said hondas run yea from everything except cavaliers and geo metros

Killa
06-28-2006, 12:05 AM
this topic should be close, and that guy should be ban, since he not going to be here any more any way. He properly went go honduh forum, and talk shit about dsm. Just leave us alone from now, and incase in the future you want come back to dsm world, cause your hunduh got own by my awd talon :evillol: .

crunchymilk55
06-28-2006, 12:08 AM
lol your posts crack me up killer

keep it up ;)

Killa
06-28-2006, 12:12 AM
lol your posts crack me up killer

keep it up ;)

you wanna know why ? CAUSE IM ON DSM SIDE, not like some other people, betray and joint the evil side. And evil got own every time LOL.

crunchymilk55
06-28-2006, 12:14 AM
lol, where are you from?

steviek
06-28-2006, 12:26 AM
man i've been thinking the same thing for soo long. such broken english, its somewhat understandable, and completely hilarious.

gthompson97
06-28-2006, 12:34 AM
Treefrog, for fucks sake quit acting like a dousche bag, your fuckin 25 years old and are acting like the 12 year olds that come on here just to piss people off. You were a member of this forum and now you are bashing all of us, you should expect to get flamed. Just sell your shit peacefully and then leave, that is if anyone even wants to buy anything anymore after how you've acted. I thought about getting your intake parts, but I don't like dealing with assholes so I decided against it, I'd rather spend another $100 and get the same stuff from a polite person instead of a dick like you. Otherwise if you're going to keep stirring shit up, just get out now and go sell your stuff somewhere else.

Killa
06-28-2006, 12:53 AM
lol, where are you from?

Madison MS, fasted dsm around here is me !! The other day I was driving home, there a dude that trying to race me, after turbo spool and bov( stock bov still loud, soon I will install that type s bov, got it free from the owner), he back off right away LOL. I cant run the car alot now, I need to fix that idle problem first.

LouieAWDTSi
06-28-2006, 12:59 AM
I hate arguing, especially on the internet!! So lets all rejoice... and say holy shit when you watch this... http://www.break.com/index/walkonwater.html This dude is on tv all the time and his stuff is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!

MexRocket
06-28-2006, 01:19 AM
huh... I said i want the rims for 40 bucks =D

Thor06
06-28-2006, 01:50 AM
I don't like dealing with assholes so I decided against it, I'd rather spend another $100 and get the same stuff from a polite person instead of a dick like you
I was going to try for your BOV too. Not no mo!

Shpyder
06-28-2006, 02:16 AM
That was definitely uncalled for. I saw nothing rude or wrong with the poster's original quote.

What's wrong with you man? Instead of making a graceful exit out of the DSM community, you're doing your best to be remembered as a jerk on your way out. Why? I don't understand it. Yes, DSMs are frustrating as fuck, but I've gone through crankwalk, and Kevin's gone through 3? Or 4? And so many others. Fine, you're done with DSMs and got yourself a Honda Civic. Good for you, we discussed this in an other thread, and you got mostly good vibes from us. So why all this drama at the last minute? It is unwelcome and unappreciated on this forum, and there wont be any more of this nonsense.

PS. I am dissapointed in some of you folks who know better than to let a thread like this run 3 pages without PM'ing a moderator. This post was just reported to me. Better later than never I suppose.

Add your comment to this topic!