Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

central locking

06-16-2006, 03:25 AM
Is their a kit you can buy so you can convert the total close system to work from the remote locking fob.
I had this on my Golf vr6 and keep leaving windows open all the time.

06-19-2006, 05:26 AM
yes! go to total closure uk

07-06-2006, 04:29 AM
Cheers for that,
Do you know the web address or link for them please.

07-06-2006, 10:18 PM
Dont think they have a website,i got mine off their shop on ebay .The

company`s exact name is closure-uk.cheap and speedily delivered!

Add your comment to this topic!