Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

my RS vs(wat i thought was stock) civic

kylekyle
06-06-2006, 03:38 PM
i was driving down a 3 lane avenue with my buddy beside me in his talon tsi awd, and when we stopped at a light he pointed his head to the car beside me, this beat up, primed (no paint) 4 door civic with really loud exhause so i laughed and i reved up my car. just before the light turned green i noticed a massive intercooler in the front, i knew i was doomed. light went green, i launched pretty good and could hear him spinning but i was about half car ahead, my passenger asked wahts so special about tht thing, right when we heard an insanely loud blow off valve and when he put it into third he finally pinned it(he was jsut toying) his car jumped to redline instanly(keep in mind hes on third) and the fron end of his car was weaving all over the place tryign to get traction and he blow by liek i was standing still(i was still bootin it) i dropped my jaw. thn my buddy did a 20mph pull on him and the civic beat him, even with his lack of traction he beat a awd. we later stopped to talk to him and its a b18b(same engine as me) with a t3/t4 turbo kit runnign 250 whp, everything inside the car was strippped for weight. i now really want turbo

GScivic7
06-07-2006, 04:34 AM
no point in racing a boosted honda from a roll, they'll beat the majority of cars out there.

Add your comment to this topic!