Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

dual halo lights

killer_ssn
05-22-2006, 01:05 PM
hey guys
on ebay i'm about to buy dual halo headlights for 00 civic SiR going for $100
when here they are $275, now my question is has anyone bought stuff like that on ebay? and is it worth it? (with shipping and all comes to about $158). Is there a name brand halo light that is good?

thanks

iCivic
05-24-2006, 10:47 PM
i actually did the same thing with clear halo projectors for my 97 civic and i was curious myself but i had a lot of money at the time and was like "ah what the hell why not", bought the lights, exact same as in the auto stores here minus a goofy lookin piece of reflector, but one was sealed poor but that was an easy fix, other than that, same thing, nobody knows a diff. and they work great n' were hella cheaper.

00accord44
05-26-2006, 12:33 AM
Well iCiv I guess youre one of the lucky ones. Everybody I know (myself included) that bought halo lights from anywhere had complaints. My personal complaint wasnt with the halos themselves but with the projectors they used. Shitty beam patern and reflector. Put my hid kit in there and it was just a brighter shity beam pattern. So i took em out and now I'm waiting to get off my lazy ass and get a pair of kaixen projectors to replace the ones they used. But other people complained that their halo rings burnt out after a short while. maybe the manufacturers have gotten better and use more reliable materials. I can't really think of a brand that anybody said was particularly better than the rest when it comes to halos. My halos haven't had a chance to burn out yet cuz I too em off my car so fast

Add your comment to this topic!