Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Red Talon 4 Sale- Turns Heads!!!

Sunny'sRedTalon
05-16-2006, 10:56 PM
Its a Red 96 Talon. Plenty of Mods. This car is definitly a head turner. I get comliments all of the time. Email me and I will send you pictures in the email. And well talk about the price. If you want you can go to KBB.com and look up a 96 Eagle Talon ESi FWD with 161,000 miles (on the car) and no defects except for a scratch. You will probably see it for about 2800. But....the car has a 98 engine in it with 81,000 miles on it and the tranny is running beautyfully. I have alittle bit of Engine mods on the car. I have 18" Enkei rims and 4 new tires and 4 new KYB shocks and 4 new Megan Racing Lowering Springs that I just put on the car on 5/16/06. I have a very very nice sound system in the car. Like I said "THIS CAR TURNS HEADS" especially in New York because theres just more people. I have a nice ok loud exhaust. Will pass emission test without a doubt. Tinted Windows. I dont know how to put a picture on this thread but i can email you pictures if your interested.

blk_srt
05-16-2006, 11:10 PM
:useless: What the hell is with all these noobs all the sudden posting for sale ads? No pics no price no location

Killa
05-16-2006, 11:10 PM
Its a Red 96 Talon. Plenty of Mods. This car is definitly a head turner. I get comliments all of the time. Email me and I will send you pictures in the email. And well talk about the price. If you want you can go to KBB.com and look up a 96 Eagle Talon ESi FWD with 161,000 miles (on the car) and no defects except for a scratch. You will probably see it for about 2800. But....the car has a 98 engine in it with 81,000 miles on it and the tranny is running beautyfully. I have alittle bit of Engine mods on the car. I have 18" Enkei rims and 4 new tires and 4 new KYB shocks and 4 new Megan Racing Lowering Springs that I just put on the car on 5/16/06. I have a very very nice sound system in the car. Like I said "THIS CAR TURNS HEADS" especially in New York because theres just more people. I have a nice ok loud exhaust. Will pass emission test without a doubt. Tinted Windows. I dont know how to put a picture on this thread but i can email you pictures if your interested.

turn head on N/T ??

ez1286
05-16-2006, 11:14 PM
turn head on N/T ??
:owned: Sorry couldn't sresist. Go to imageshack.us upload a pic and then copy the part that ay thumbnails for forums then it will give a small pic in the post and people can click it to view the full size.

l_eclipse_l
05-17-2006, 12:12 AM
LMAO...there are so many things about your post that I could bash without even trying, but we will just leave it at that because I'm lazy and don't want to make you cry.

MexRocket
05-17-2006, 06:57 AM
I buy it for 4000.... deal OR NO DEAL?

EDMUND65
05-17-2006, 07:45 AM
all these mods, all theses mods? where the fuck is the list?

EDMUND65
05-17-2006, 07:58 AM
oh and buddy, good luck selling a non turbo FWD with 161k miles, who cares if the motor has 81 K... anyone can say that.... but anyway your best bet is ebay...

Add your comment to this topic!