Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Who has the link for the "how to" on replacing plugs and wires

ZR800
05-09-2006, 12:17 PM
A while back there was a link to a very detailed description of removing the plenum and what not. I have used the search feature and can not find.

Anyone have the link?

workinoutsparky
05-11-2006, 11:01 PM
bro.
hit www. autozone.com then go to repair info. and my suggestion is to pay the 25 bucks to get the online dealer manuals on your car... it has a very descriptive process on how to get the back 3 plugs

I did them myself its not hard,,, it just feels like you have to dismantel the top side of your engine,,, you loosen the plenum bolts and take everything off,,, throttle cable, connectors , air duct.....pop it off then the plugs are right there, You might as well look at the EGR while your there, and the O2 sensors...

Btw, if your car only revs up to 4000 rpm when you hit the gass pedal,,, you need a chrysler software update to the TCM...
Anyhow hope this helps you some

ZR800
05-12-2006, 06:15 AM
http://www.sebringclub.net/gallery/1GenSparkPlugs/1_Completed

There is the link. Car is just running rough, and they can't figure out anything definitive, so going with the basic tune up items first. 83,000 miles anything, can't hurt. Its time. I have replaced the intake on a 99 Tahoe, so similar steps, just not as involved. I ain't scurd.

das2123
05-12-2006, 12:01 PM
Don't forget the fuel pump too since you are doing the tune up.

Add your comment to this topic!