Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Wiggers

wickedblack
04-20-2006, 09:59 AM
:banghead: I hate all of you ppl out there with spinners, neon lights, and fords. while yall are busy spending thousands of dollars on things that don't even matter besides the looks!!!:banghead:

Down with ford:iceslolan

2.2 Straight six
04-22-2006, 09:15 PM
i hate the people out there that make pointless threads. remind you of anyone?

besides, it's their car, not yours. let them modify it how they like, they probably think your car (if you have one) looks crap. live life as you please, if it includes stange bodykits and enough chrome to kill a small woodland animal then so be it.

it's not your car, it's not your business and it's not your problem. leave them the hell alone.

wickedblack
04-24-2006, 09:49 AM
Look those gas guzzelers are really bad for the environment and you can go to hell if don't like my threads so piss off and peace out fucking english wigger:banghead: don't fuck with me

2.2 Straight six
04-25-2006, 05:55 AM
you're calling me a wigger on what basis? you know absolutely nothing about me. "don't fuck with me" oh, what you going to do? argue with me over the internet? pathetic.

wickedblack
04-25-2006, 09:19 AM
I will say nuthing more b/c u do have a point but I only voiced my opinion so I will let it go and tell u that I'm srry if I offended u in any but but u ain't gotta be such an ass:nono:

Nicole8188
04-25-2006, 09:18 PM
Haha. I just have to laugh at the name of this thread...

And the fact that Chris just got called an English wigger....

Hahahahahhaaha.

2.2 Straight six
04-26-2006, 09:09 AM
i wasn't offended, but if's you'd phrased this in a way to explain that you were against vehicles that aren't fuel efficent, or one that are using more fuel than they need to, and are thereby harming the environment then that would've been fine. although spinners look crap (in my opinion) they bear no effect on the environment.

all you needed to say was that there are people out there supporting the waste of fuel and are harming the environment, that's all. if you voice your opinion in a civilised manner then people will take more notice. for example, if you make a voilent protest all that happens is the police come, kick your ass and arrest you. a peaceful protest makes people listen.

an by the way, Nicole drives a Ford (problem number one) and she uses her 4.2 litre V6-powered truck to commute to school (problem number two) she's killing the environment.

and also, Nicole, regarding your sig, be careful what you wish for, i can always talk to my people.

wickedblack
04-26-2006, 05:59 PM
well i'm a bit of an environmentalist so i care about these things and cops are only our friends if we co-oporate. Which I don't co-oporate with any body:grinyes:

yotermanic
04-26-2006, 09:20 PM
Does every environmentalist that doesn't cooperate with cops and links spinners to the greenhouse effect also spell like a second grader? If so, I see why the environmental movement is stalled, and it has nothing to do with the GOP.

wickedblack
04-27-2006, 09:20 AM
Does every environmentalist that doesn't cooperate with cops and links spinners to the greenhouse effect also spell like a second grader? If so, I see why the environmental movement is stalled, and it has nothing to do with the GOP.

Look making fun of the mentality of others is just about as low as you can get. I don't think spinners damage the environment it just makes people look like complete faggs. Maybe someone is feeling a bit cranky because they did not get their daily masterbation in today.

2.2 Straight six
04-27-2006, 09:48 AM
Look making fun of the mentality of others is just about as low as you can get. I don't think spinners damage the environment it just makes people look like complete faggs. Maybe someone is feeling a bit cranky because they did not get their daily masterbation in today.

look, i explained how to make your point. talking about masterbation will get you nowhere in life.

yotermanic
04-27-2006, 10:34 AM
Okay, so what's your point? You hate spinners because they have an underlying link to homosexuality, which you appear to have an unnatrual fascination with, you liike to rebel against authority, and you love trees. So far, you've made entirely illogical statements about an issue that you apparently have very wishy washy ideas about, as you are yet to say anything rooted in intelligible fact and sound reason, instead you tend to just spout out insulting two line phrases that have no bearing on anything automotive, or anything that resembles the expressions of a reasonable human being. I don't even know why I respond to these posts, except for a deep abhorance (it means hatred, don't go running for a dictionary yet, I'll try to explain the complicated words) for people who preach illogical intolerance or hatred and an unhealthy fascination of what makes the irrational mind tick, or not tick in some instances. To be honest with you, I see no point in spinners myself, but I do see how people who do like spinners, and big SUVs have every right to combine the two in a mode they find asthetically pleasing. Also, what about SUVs makes people wiggers? While I abstain from SUVs because I find them wasteful and impractical for my purposes, I think that they probably serve the purposes of people living in rural areas outside the city much better than they serve the purposes of an inner-city crack dealer with a strong desire for bling bling. So, looking at it with that logic, it would be appropriate to say that the people in the inner city are the ones trying to emulate a lifestyle not their own, and not the other way around.

wickedblack
04-27-2006, 04:16 PM
I guess since I am against the government and other authority and hug trees then the other people must be right when they call me a hippie. You know I didn't really expect anyone to reply to my thread so you must have a pretty pathetic life arguing with a fifteen yr. old girl. That must really suck for you.:frown:

Nicole8188
04-27-2006, 04:39 PM
an by the way, Nicole drives a Ford (problem number one) and she uses her 4.2 litre V6-powered truck to commute to school (problem number two) she's killing the environment.

and also, Nicole, regarding your sig, be careful what you wish for, i can always talk to my people.

My truck is a V8. :)

I can't help it, I didn't pay for it. If it were my choice, I'd have a Prius or something...I'm all for the environment.

As soon as I get the money for a more fuel-efficient car I'll buy one.

What people? Pfftt...like you have people...

dougger222
04-27-2006, 06:51 PM
My 8,000 lb SUV gets 20 mpg on the open road all day long. It doesn't run on gasoline so it wouldn't be fair to call it a gas guzzler. The vehicle runs on diesel which can be converted to run on veggie oil. Last time I checked most V6 mini vans don't even get 20 mpg.

I can't recall ever seeing an Excursion with ground effects, stickers, fart box's or neon lights.

You need to first stop yelling then remove this sight from you pc and go on some forums for children that you can relate to.

If you don't like the government hop on a plane some place for a one way and don't look back, easy answer to your problem!!!

J Rainey
05-18-2006, 10:03 PM
Very entertaining.

Define Wigger? Can you see color?

Jason

Duckkie07
06-15-2006, 06:39 PM
No it's all the people who drive hybrids releasing all that smug into the air which combines with smug from other cities like SF creating a the perfect storm of self satisfaction.:iceslolan

If you don't know that was the premis of a South Park episode.

J Rainey
06-16-2006, 09:47 AM
I have found thread to be entertaining.

If spinners are for fags, please come to LA and announce that and see how long you'll live. A lot (not all) of people with spinners will be packing some heat and take offense to such allegations.

And for the environmentalist who like to burn SUV's and bash them for polluting the environment. Get your peeps under control. You know how much pollution is caused by vandelizing and burning SUV's? Between the burning tires, paint, chemicals, gas, oil and interior that car could drive 100,000 miles or more and not produce that much pollution.

Also if there are at least 3 people in any gas guzzler the avarage fuel economy per person is just as good as the single person driving a fuel efficiant car.

Enough of my rant. Over and out.

AltecZX2
06-19-2006, 12:05 PM
You say down w/ ford...yet i make more power then a 99-04 Civic Si and still get 42-43mpg....thats damn good, Hondas torqueless ass doesnt even do that good, unless you get a hybrid.

Add your comment to this topic!