Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

OEM Front Under ("Lip") Spoiler

mattcivic
04-07-2006, 08:18 AM
Just seeing if any of you guys can help with this, maybe someone out there who works at Honda or something. I am wondering if anyone knows with 100% certainty that the 99-00 EX front bumper is exactly the same as the 99-00 Si front bumper. The reason I ask is I am trying to locate an OEM "Lip" for my 2000 EX. The part as with almost all other EK Civic parts are being discontinued by Honda and it seems that they all are starting with my NH592P (Black) color code. I have found an Ebay auction for the 99-00 Si Lip in my color, but it is a completely different part number than the one for my EX. I don't know if they are just shaped a little diferent or what. I was thinking maybe because it's a different chassis code, but than why can't I find a different part # for the 2 bumpers? It may be because I'm looking online and that's why I am asking for help. If anyone knows of a dealer that has the EX part #08F01-S02-110K spoiler in stock that would be great. I feel confident that the two lips are actually the same and will bolt up to my car, but I don't want to spend $200 and find out it doesn't fit. Unless anyone knows where to get a good deal on ACTUAL Urethane Type R lips!

Add your comment to this topic!