Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

fisker?

feenix z
03-03-2006, 07:58 PM
I was reading an article the other day about Fisker Coachbuilders and the new cars they sell based off the Benz SL platform and the Bimmer 6 series platform. The article also said the coversion kit used on these cars can be adapted to other high end autos also like porsche and even new vettes. Does anyone know is this applies to the Maserati coupes?

Samurai75007
03-03-2006, 08:33 PM
I was reading an article the other day about Fisker Coachbuilders and the new cars they sell based off the Benz SL platform and the Bimmer 6 series platform. The article also said the coversion kit used on these cars can be adapted to other high end autos also like porsche and even new vettes. Does anyone know is this applies to the Maserati coupes?
Hard to say, I cant find much info on the cars they do make much less any kit's.

feenix z
03-04-2006, 09:33 PM
well, i guess i should have phrased that better. there wouldnt be kits, but i was wondering if Fisker could work with the Maserati the same way it does with the aforementioned german coupes.
hey, if you can find their website post a link. i cant find it for the life of me.

Jaguar D-Type
03-19-2006, 01:03 AM
Where was the article?

Check here:

http://www.fiskercb.com/

feenix z
04-02-2006, 01:55 PM
i'll try to find the article i was reading, but just about every auto rag was giving them write-ups for a few months

feenix z
04-08-2006, 03:33 PM
Hey, just found the article. The December 05 issue of Automobile says the upgrade will fit everything from the Benz SL to the Porsche 911 and even a z06 vette. The article says it'll fit any car that an owner wants to buy and then spend an aditional $128 grand on. I still want to know for sure if the upgrade will work on the maserati.

Add your comment to this topic!