Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

FOR SALE: *NEW* ACT 2600# Clutch

95_GSX
02-01-2006, 03:31 PM
I need to get rid of some debt so I have a virtually brand new ACT 2600 clutch, I replaced the clutch in my car this summer with this one and it felt like it was slipping. So I pulled it out and replaced it with another one. It did the same thing. Turns out I was just being a dumb ass and a cv joint on my front left axle was trashed and creates the exact same sensation under acceleration. This clutch has less than a mile on it and I paid over a $400(including shipping) from RRE. It will come with a 2600# pressure plate, Organic Street disc, TB and Alignment tool. I only own a camera phone so I dont know if I will get any pics up. I am sure it works for a 7-bolt 4g63, and I am fairly sure it will work for a 6-bolt. I'm sure a quick search would tell you.

Asking $350+ shipping (be generous I'm a college student)

Edit----> I just pulled it off my shelf, it looks like one of the tabs that the retention clip hooks into is cracked(must of happened when I moved), there for I lowered the price to $325+ shipping. A new TB is $25 dollars from Slow Boy Racing. Thank you for your generosity.:smooch:

Add your comment to this topic!