Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Couple of things

proudfordowner
01-11-2006, 01:35 PM
first.. the very first time i went through the game on the xbox the markers were like get out of jail free and in the middle was the pinkslip then the money.. but one of my friends.. (he tends to lie) but he said that there is this paint job unique or something that looks like carbon fibre in the backroom and i was wondering if anyone knew about that.. also i have beat this game 3 and a half times

1 on xbox twice on 360 and half way through on pc

i think thats it .. if theres more ill reply .... plz reply thx

G-man422
01-11-2006, 02:12 PM
yea, there is one, but im not sure if its a paint job. i got it but dont use it cuz it looks a little odd. i'll try to figure out how i got it.

proudfordowner
01-11-2006, 02:15 PM
yea, there is one, but im not sure if its a paint job. i got it but dont use it cuz it looks a little odd. i'll try to figure out how i got it.

okay .. thank you soo much and thx for the quick reponse

proudfordowner
01-12-2006, 05:59 AM
anything?

G-man422
01-12-2006, 02:20 PM
i cant figure out how i got it. have you tried EVERY catagory under paint schemes? i think it might be uniqe, or special, or sumthin like that. sorry i cant be of more help.

proudfordowner
01-19-2006, 06:04 AM
i cant figure out how i got it. have you tried EVERY catagory under paint schemes? i think it might be uniqe, or special, or sumthin like that. sorry i cant be of more help.

thats fine ill just ask someone else :)

Add your comment to this topic!