Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Top Five Songs From The 90s!!

Cyprus106
12-26-2005, 09:01 PM
Here we go again...

Give me your POOR, Give me your WEAK, Give me your TOP FIVE 90S SONGS

It's painfully self explainatory: The top five songs that were made in the nineties. Honestly, I know this list is generally about the same across the board. You get enough people to pitch in you definately see the same songs ove rand over... but to each their own so here we go.

'97ventureowner
12-26-2005, 11:04 PM
The '90s??? Oh yeah, I remember that decade. Let's see... "The Macarena" no no heard that way too much at my wedding along with Quad City DJs' " C'mon Ride The Train". "Tubthumper" by Chumbawumba, "Barbie Girl" by Aqua, "Wannabe" by The Spice Girls, "I'm Too Sexy" by Right Said Fred, and" MMMBop" by Hanson . Okay, seriously Top 5 of the 90's. "Smells Like Teen Spirit" by Nirvana, "The Way" by Fastball, "Baby Got Back" by Sir Mix-A-Lot, "Ready To Go" by Republica,Connection" by Elastica. I'll admit I had to cheat at this one by looking through my 90's Greatest Hits Cd collection to refresh my memory. This was the decade I was turned on to Modern Rock,and drifted away from the '80s heavy metal/ hairbands, but I'll be damned I couldn't think of many of the songs I listened to and liked at that time. Then there's always "Who Let The Dogs Out" by The Baha Men, "Cotton Eye Joe" by Rednex,"Rico Suave" by Gerardo, and on and on:lol:

orestes
12-26-2005, 11:58 PM
celly cel - its goin down
dru down - can you feel me
3x krazy - keep it on the real
mac dre - too hard for the fuckin radio
luniz - i got 5 on it remix

Cyprus106
01-01-2006, 08:55 PM
1 "Glycerine" by Bush
2 "Smells Like Teen Spirit" by Nirvinna (Mandatory)
3 "November Rain" by Guns and Roses
4 "A Long December" by Counting Crows (Either that or "Mr. Jones"... I couldn't decide which.)
5 "Under The Bridge" by Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Runners up include "Enter Sandman" and "Country Grammar"... These songs were probably the most impactful and definitive in terms of pop culture and the majority of the people who listened to them

Add your comment to this topic!