Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Line X?

ashleywat
12-21-2005, 11:21 AM
I am thinking of getting a Line x spray on bedliner. Does anyone have this on their truck already? Any pictures, recommendations etc? Your opinion on cost and value is appreciated. thx

ashleywat
12-21-2005, 04:44 PM
I am thinking of getting a Line x spray on bedliner. Does anyone have this on their truck already? Any pictures, recommendations etc? Your opinion on cost and value is appreciated. thx

come on guys, no suggestions or experiences from anyone with spray on bedliners??? is this forum this weak???

PapaTorrone
01-24-2006, 09:16 PM
come on guys, no suggestions or experiences from anyone with spray on bedliners??? is this forum this weak???

Hey there,

haven't been on in a while so here's my answer.....My '05 SE 4x4 came with the factory spray liner. I looked at Line X and they wanted about 500 for the whole bed. There product looks pretty good and comes recommended by a lot of parts suppliers.

Hope this helps,

Luca

wpojo6620
01-27-2006, 02:43 PM
I have a Line-X liner in my 2003 Frontier Crew Cab S/C long bed. I absolutely love it! I throw all kinds of heavy crap in the back all of the time and never so much as a scratch on it.

Make sure you get the over-the-rail spray on. I will get a pic and post ASAP.

Add your comment to this topic!