Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

What a year...of Judas Priest

NissanSkylineGTR98
12-19-2005, 04:14 PM
Let me start by saying i've known of the group since 2002, when i heard the song Turbo Lover, and later You've Got Another Thing Comin'. On new years eve on this past december, i decided to play my Judas Priest greatest hits cd, (which i'd bought in 2003 & never really got into it) i'd been drinking a little bit that night, and finally it hit me what good music it really was. (That goes without saying the alcohol didnt completely influence me) For the next few weeks afterwards I couldnt play anything other than that greatest hits cd! the music was just so good, the lyrics were awesome! Well getting to my point, i've spent over $200 on their cds...and to date i have 11, including that greatest hits cd, ive got 1 of their dvds, with a second on the way, a T-shirt from their tour this year, and I saw them live twice, once in Toronto, (5th of June) and once in London with Anthrax! ((Ontario, Canada))(October 15th). It's pretty surprising that all that resulting from some experimentation on new years eve. Anyone else got similar stories?

BleedDodge
12-19-2005, 07:33 PM
We are Judas Priest fans.

I made a post about their Winnipeg show in the concert review thread.

MonsterBengt
12-23-2005, 03:54 AM
I saw them in Gothenburg in March this year.. totally rocked

Add your comment to this topic!