Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

93 Previa ALL Trac

ekspc
12-02-2005, 01:28 PM
well I am officially Toyota fied. I have the 89 Toyota truck I picked up for $500 and then I recently purchased a 93 Previa with 86000 miles. From what I hear they will run to 200K no problems just like my truck. I got rid of my Chrysler T&C which had issues / God blessed me with a smokin deal with Lexus. the slider door runs a touch rough and I plan on greasing it to help, any ideas are appreciated. also the cd and tape player I plan on replacing any double decks you have recommendations for would be nice.

ekspc
12-09-2005, 04:49 PM
ok I have had the van a week now and have a couple of questions. the sliding door gets jammed and I have to push it open from the inside. someone told me the track was broken. is it the track or the roller that is broken. also when should i replace the shocks? I figure they are original and I am at 86K.

bluefever
09-07-2006, 10:44 AM
chances are it's the roller's that are the issues,i've never personally had them go on either one of my previa's,but my dad's old '84 le worked the same way,i loved that van though,lol,not sure of exact mileage to replace shocks,but common sense would tell me whenever they start clunking and bouncing excessively

newby94previa
10-03-2009, 05:23 PM
Need help,,,,, 1994 toyota previa was running fine, got soaked in bottom of door height of water and now wont start,, tried to put gas to intake neck to start only cranks,,, thank s in advance
\

bluefever
04-24-2011, 10:08 PM
unbolt the pass. seat and pull the engine cover off u'll have direct access to the plugs/wires/etc.chiltons makes a manual on how to do this,so does haynes and if ur cheap like me get a membership on autozone and look up the repair guide on their for the instructions.

Add your comment to this topic!