Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

What games do you have pre-ordered

G-man422
11-08-2005, 03:46 PM
whats up evryone, just wondering what games youre waiting for, or have pre ordered. i pre ordered need for speed most wanted, and i cant wait for 25 to life, and for the next gran turismo series for ps3.

gigglesnirt
11-08-2005, 04:11 PM
after i preordered vice city i stopped because i found out its just not neccessary unless you get something special when you do, like when you preordered gt4 at toys r us you got a free 40$ wheel, it was crap but selling it for 30$ wasn't.

CaptainBennett
12-12-2005, 08:30 AM
the only thing i am going to preorder is new consoles from now on. waiting for that xbox was a pain in my ass, but at least i got it on the first day. for games, I think i can just have gamefly (the netflix-esque service I use) send them to me the week they are released. And then if I dont like the game, I'll just return it.

gigglesnirt
12-12-2005, 09:53 PM
the only thing i am going to preorder is new consoles from now on. waiting for that xbox was a pain in my ass, but at least i got it on the first day. for games, I think i can just have gamefly (the netflix-esque service I use) send them to me the week they are released. And then if I dont like the game, I'll just return it.
most people who preordered the xbox didn't even get one, the most any locations would get was 50, some like walmart would only get 20 depending where you were, even if preordered you wouldn't get it on time.

CaptainBennett
12-14-2005, 04:01 PM
good point. i guess i should just wait in lines.

Add your comment to this topic!