Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

blue tooth matches

Luetic
11-01-2005, 04:30 PM
I've ordered an '06 SC RR and have been reading about all of the headaches re: non-working phones. I don't think the factory cradle is an option in the '06. I think B.T. is the only option. Has anyone seen an official list of Carriers and Phones that Do work? I will be using Verizon, as all other carriers here are worthless.

Thanks in advance.

Latoretta
12-15-2005, 10:47 AM
I have a 2006RR and bought a Motorola E815 phone for the Bluetooth capability. My RR has voice activation, which is a joke - as whatever command I give, it cancels. But thought I could get a phone and use the glovebox charging cradle - but no one seems to know which phone the RR can accomodate for the charging feature. And that comes from calling RR and asking "What bluetooth phone is compatible?" So, I'm happy that I can use my phone handsfree - but very disappointed in that it's so sporadic with the command recognition.

Luetic
01-05-2006, 07:05 PM
I bought the #3 cradle for in the arm rest and a Nokia 3120 phone thru Cingular. NON blue tooth. Just plug and play. Everything works great! All systems are go. FYI Good luck

Add your comment to this topic!