Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

ace$nyper pt.II

Kuntry_Boi06
10-11-2005, 08:03 AM
i never attcked aces knowledge or credibility, i like ace also im not gonna say hes a nice guy i dont no him. i just said he bitchs about honda's but he spends a lot of time on honda forums and he knows a lot about honda's. why? i am sorry ace you are a valued member and this forum really wouldnt be the same without you. ya i was kinda bitter about a reply to one of my posts but i posted it cuz u guys are suppoposeed to help me out and ace said sumthing that offended me. i didnt no there was a section for venting some steam and relieving stress.

btw ace from that last thread looks like u got some groupies :P

knorwj
10-11-2005, 08:16 AM
who wants to take bets on which mod bans kuntryboi?

carrrnuttt
10-11-2005, 10:11 AM
i never attcked aces knowledge or credibility, i like ace also im not gonna say hes a nice guy i dont no him. i just said he bitchs about honda's but he spends a lot of time on honda forums and he knows a lot about honda's. why? i am sorry ace you are a valued member and this forum really wouldnt be the same without you. ya i was kinda bitter about a reply to one of my posts but i posted it cuz u guys are suppoposeed to help me out and ace said sumthing that offended me. i didnt no there was a section for venting some steam and relieving stress.

btw ace from that last thread looks like u got some groupies :P

Ya' EVER heard of fucking PM?

One more of these wastes of bandwidth, you get a week to think about it.

Add your comment to this topic!