Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

my '95 civic cx vs. C6

Andee_G
09-15-2005, 09:56 PM
so ya i was all drivin around and i pullz up teh lite and there's this new corvet and i was all like yo dog. and then i reved my sweet engine and im like lets do this and hes like no and im like YO SCARED and so ten i raced him and i liek totaly beet him by liek 5 car lengths. i gots this crazy exhaust that liek boosts my horsepower by like 100 and then i have my 20" rims dat be maekin my car all fast and also i gots some Si stickers so i dont embarrass them.

CivicSpoon
09-15-2005, 10:08 PM
:disappoin ok...I'm officially not going to help you with info ever again. Hope everyone else has pity on you.

Ace$nyper
09-15-2005, 11:50 PM
ok don't mess with me when i'm drinking
don't let me see this post again

fair warning

97integrals
09-16-2005, 12:07 AM
so ya i was all drivin around and i pullz up teh lite and there's this new corvet and i was all like yo dog. and then i reved my sweet engine and im like lets do this and hes like no and im like YO SCARED and so ten i raced him and i liek totaly beet him by liek 5 car lengths. i gots this crazy exhaust that liek boosts my horsepower by like 100 and then i have my 20" rims dat be maekin my car all fast and also i gots some Si stickers so i dont embarrass them.
WTF?? I hope this is a joke.

QUICK_EG_B16A
09-16-2005, 01:31 AM
dude, NO is all I can even mutter about this post, please if your going to bullshit at least make an effort to aviod speelin erors and make it sound some what intelligent...screw it, would a moderator just ban this loser for a while?!?!?! ;)

nastyNater
09-16-2005, 08:10 AM
Im gonna be the first to call BS!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

wow this loser gave no effort at all at making it sound believable. haha........."all i got is Si stickers so i dont embarass them".........if there was an award for Best Quote this is it- hands down.

Mines69Olds
09-16-2005, 10:35 AM
I kind of like this story. Maybe he's trying to be funny and make some people laugh. I know I laughed and I bet some others did too.

slow_99integra
09-16-2005, 12:21 PM
WTF this shit is too funny hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ahhaahahahahahahahah.
I bet he is serious YO!

Shpyder
09-17-2005, 12:45 AM
I still can't figure out if it was meant to be a joke or not.

honda_racing101
09-17-2005, 08:00 AM
What a douche.

RSX-S777
09-17-2005, 09:54 AM
Pretty sure it's a joke. Read his other posts...he does possess the ability to spell correctly and piece together a coherent sentence. Too many real fucktards post shit like this in earnest- I suppose it gets hard to tell the difference after a while.

Now let me tell you about the time I raced an F16 and won by two aircraft carrier lengths...
Ever blow your floorboards out with NAWS with a sidewinder missile on your ass? I didn't think so...

Andee_G
09-17-2005, 04:07 PM
lol... i was just joking. i'm tired of reading posts like this where it is way too obvious that the person is either bs'ing or actually think they can beat so and so car with their's. Even if they did win, it's annoying when they completely deny the possibility of the other driver sucking, not knowing he was even racing, or just screwing around all together.

MexSiR
09-17-2005, 09:20 PM
This forum is getting really useless/stupid, thats why I dont come as often.

This sh't is starting to suck.
Peace.

Mines69Olds
09-18-2005, 11:54 AM
I agree with Andee. Some kids just like to talk a bunch of crap to get people to like them and think they are sweet. I think that they should only be allowed to brag if they have timeslips or dyno results.

Andee_G
09-18-2005, 01:18 PM
i'm gonna edit the subject so people know i'm not serious

darthnefas
09-21-2005, 09:42 PM
There is a video somewhere, which I'm looking for of a Civic stomping all over a Vette and a Camaro, but I can't seem to find them. Drat!

Ace$nyper
09-22-2005, 10:18 AM
There is a video somewhere, which I'm looking for of a Civic stomping all over a Vette and a Camaro, but I can't seem to find them. Drat!
Drat is such an awesome word

I know what Mex is talking about trying to help sometimes seems like a losing battle.

eurobeaner
09-22-2005, 04:24 PM
dude, that post sounds like this kid at school...says hes had bad ass mustangs, 6 of them, on a 5.0, ALL automatic... he brags about them and you know what hes driving now? a 4 dr cavileer...(cant spell worth a shit)... i dont ever brag about my experiences racing... no wait... i could tell you all about this time when this big dodge truck was up next to me and i tried to race it and he SMOKED THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME!!! i dont even think he was trying.... i need a swap!

Add your comment to this topic!