Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

FS. 2004 srt4 red LSD 9k mi.

srt42nv
09-02-2005, 12:43 PM
2004 Red Srt-4, completely stock, never ate in, never smoked in, washed weekly inside and out, i knwo this isnt traceable but i have never dumped the clutch or had any hard launches due to having awesome tires that i want to last, bfg comp t/a's. LSD differential, still smells new, not scratches not nothing, still under warranty. fluids chaned and regular maintenance has been done on schedule. Selling for 20,000, im in new york and ill deliver if your relatively close.

TEXSRT4
09-03-2005, 06:58 PM
hahahaha, your joking on that price right? seeing as how i can walk in to my local dealership and walk out with a brand new one for the same price!

another funny thing. every srt owner says "i have never beaten it, never driven it hard..." its all bull@#$%. please, you cant tell me for one second that you didnt buy a car that raw, fast, built and never nailed the throttle. its like buying a ferrari, and never speeding! i dont buy it

maykelcj
09-05-2005, 02:41 AM
hahahaha, your joking on that price right? seeing as how i can walk in to my local dealership and walk out with a brand new one for the same price!

another funny thing. every srt owner says "i have never beaten it, never driven it hard..." its all bull@#$%. please, you cant tell me for one second that you didnt buy a car that raw, fast, built and never nailed the throttle. its like buying a ferrari, and never speeding! i dont buy it
you are right!!! he will also tell you he never have masturbated and he is 9 inces long. :thefinger

TEXSRT4
09-05-2005, 02:13 PM
i dont mean to be a dick, but just had a friend wreck her car. she is selling all she can off teh car. she is advertising that the car has never been driven hard, and that she babied it. however, she wrecked by racing up the street at more than 100mph! so tell me, how do you hit 100 on a city street without being hard on it

Add your comment to this topic!