Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

FOR Sale 1990 Geo Storm GSI

dbrushwood
08-30-2005, 06:38 PM
1990 Geo Storm GSI For Sale
I'm selling my 1990 Geo Storm GSI. Located in Lexington, North Carolina. An hour from SC line, 1 hour from Virginia line, 4 hours to Charleston WV.
167,545 miles

· Automatic Transmission

· DOHC (Double Overhead Cam) 1.6L

· Power Steering

· AC/Heat works good

· Have all manuals (3)

· Everyday driver

· Clear NC Title

· Good Tires

· No cracked or broken glass

· Runs Great and is GREAT on GAS!

THE GOOD: We bought this vehicle back in January 2004. The engine was supposed to have been rebuilt 1 ½ years prior to that. Supposed to have new water pump, oil pump, rings, seals, block and head machined and checked.
My son forgot the inspection went in April. There are no holes in the interior except where stated below. The headliner is in great shape. We bought smoked tail light covers that will go with it. It has both of the fog lights. The door 's have been replaced. Rear passenger quarter panel has been replaced.

THE BAD: THE BODY: There is one middle wheel cover missing. A few dings that were missed when block sanded.

THE BAD: THE INTERIOR: There are small cracks in the driver’s side door panel on the top portion. The dash pad is cracked in 5 places. Carpet is good with one hole on driver’s side below brake pedal. It will cover up with the mat. Driver’s seat worn/torn near where seatbelt strap comes across you on left side. There is no package tray.

There has been a lot of work done to the car. It has been cleaned inside. It looks pretty good! There is always room for improvement on the storm, but you can see for yourself!

I have some pictures on cardomain.com

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2084371

Darlene's Geo

$1000.00

GOOD LUCK!

Please email me and thanks for looking!
jbrushwood@triad.rr.com

mishuleo
01-18-2006, 04:57 PM
i giving u 650

Add your comment to this topic!