Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

disable of the eas fault message

QCP
08-29-2005, 08:11 PM
Does Anyone Have The Procedure To Over Ride The Module To Turn Off The Eas Fault Message And The Little Truck Indicator On The Dash. My Son Made His Own Valves Just Need The Message Off Now.

clivebexy
01-14-2006, 12:18 PM
hello,,, i have a problem with my range rover- the EAS Light is on and ive lost all suspension and speed over 30mph! not sure wot eas light means or the rest of it... dont want to take to a garage without having a rough idea of whats going on. . . if you were able to fix your EAS problems- can you tell me wot it is/does/ and how etc,,,. i cant seem to find anything about this EAS light...

THANK-YOU!!! xxx

aztrorover
03-01-2006, 11:46 AM
Have you tried pressing the top button the left hand signal lever. That controls the speed of the rover, and there is is thw where the speed limiter is. Also disconnecting the ebatter for 5 min usually takes care of some codes and resets others. Good Luck!!!

ainiguez
03-01-2006, 02:58 PM
EAS = Electronic Air Suspension.
Your problem, if you haven't found out by now can be very expensive, especially if you have your car fixed at the dealer.
What you describe is what happens when the air bags (suspension) deflate and the car limits itself to 35 mph. I think it's called a hard fault.
Have you done a "search" to find possible solutions, like leaking air boots, lines, etc.?
You may try other forums (www.rangerovers.net and www.motorcars-ltd.com come to mind) there you may find answers as well.

cdc692003
03-06-2006, 01:50 PM
Donot Disconnect Your Battery ......more Lights And Trouble..
Doing That ......

ARD
04-21-2006, 05:40 AM
I'm not aware of any quick fix for the EAS Electronic Air Suspension. You will have to connect to a autologic computor at a garage to check what faults have caused your suspension to go down. Fix the faults and then have the faults cleared by an autologic computor. Not cheap

cassquervo
06-18-2007, 09:03 PM
hello,,, i have a problem with my range rover- the EAS Light is on and ive lost all suspension and speed over 30mph! not sure wot eas light means or the rest of it... dont want to take to a garage without having a rough idea of whats going on. . . if you were able to fix your EAS problems- can you tell me wot it is/does/ and how etc,,,. i cant seem to find anything about this EAS light...

THANK-YOU!!! xxxGo to roverrenovations.com

headhunter666
10-24-2007, 05:50 PM
what if you turn off the disable switch under the pass seat

Add your comment to this topic!